GM Volt Forum banner

The Volt White Paper

38K views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  alexemil5 
#1 · (Edited)
The Amazing Chevy Volt E.R.E.V.

The Amazing Chevy Volt EREV-Facts Guy

Last revision: February 24th, 2012

Proofed and edited by Kristin Zimmerman,
Manager-Advanced Technology Infrastructure.
General Motors Research and Development Center.

WhitePaper $5,346.00 NCD **
$37.25 A Week NCD**

The plug in adventure has begun…….Plug it not pump it !!!

My local Power Company is NOW my Filling Station !!

Filling up at almost any wall outlet, almost any where, almost any place, almost any time, for as little or as long as I want.
With standard Level One cord gain 3- 4+ miles range for every hour charging. Full Charge bout a buck a day! ------------------------]=

I can not hold myself back any longer. I have met the driving future and it is here now……!!!!

Open to the entire U.S. market now is the 2012 Chevrolet Volt. Model year 2011 launched in just 7 markets with a strictly controlled roll out, December, 2010, to allow for strict quality control and seamless consumer adaptation. The 2011 production run involved a total of 3975 1st Generation Vollt EREV's.

General Motors forecast for total builds of 10,000 Volts, calender year, 2011, was exceeded by almost a third with over 14,000 produced!

The 2012 Amazing Chevrolet Volt EREV's are cranking out the door at Detroit, Michigan's Hamtramck plant with production ramping up to 5,000 a month by February 2012!

American Made, American Fueled!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Order Now with deliveries Nationwide!

Ohio, Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, West Virginia, Tennessee, Kentucky, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana, Arkansas, Missouri, Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, South
Dakota, Montana, Wyoming, Idaho, Kansas, Colorado, New Mexico, Alaska, Hawaii, Utah, Arizona, Nevada, Nebraska, Minnesota....

Here is a statement of 2011 production from Doug Wernert-GM Volt Team-
July 20 2011.

http://gm-volt.com/forum/showthread.php?8451

Hi everyone,

This is Doug Wernert from the Volt team. Hope I can help clarify:

Our Detroit-Hamtramck plant builit 3,975 2011 Chevrolet Volts since start of production in November 2010. To date, nearly 3,200 have been sold to customers through Chevrolet dealerships, roughly 550 were delivered to dealers as demo units and about 150 held for internal purposes (marketing and engineering). The remaining 97 units are still available for sale. The 2,745 number you may have read are for the 2011 calendar year, not the model year.

One note: the Volt's delivered to utilities throughout the United States are refurbished pre-production units and total sales to fleets were fewer than 200.

July 20, 2011

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The November 1, 2011 50 state roll out is building for the 2012 Model year Volts. 60,000+ are now in production with over 2,500 beiing deployed nationwide to Chevrolet Dealers as Training Volts/ Demonstrators. These are not sellable to the general public untill their 6 Month training/ teaching/demo time is over.

Note: In an attempt to hit a goal of 10,000 retail sales My2012 Chevrolet has now released all Demo/ Training for imediate retail sale to the general public!

15,000 to be diverted to other non-us markets. 12,000 will be deployed to GE Inc ( through 2015). If demand stays strong, there is a possible doubling of the production volume for 2013.

Following the owner blogs and postings at gm-volt.com, MyVolt.com, Plugincars.com and many more owner sites, it can now be assured that the 2011 Amazing Chevy Volt Extended Range Electric Vehicle rollout has been near flawless!

I have been studying the concept of an Extended Range Electric Vehicle since the announcement at the 2007 North American auto show of the Chevrolet Volt Concept Car.

I am infuriated at the amount of false information, flat out attack stories and wrongly informed websites, columnists, newspaper articles, reader replies, salespeople, blogs, news reports and of course a wrong-headed article written by Consumers Reports earlier last year.

( Note #1, as of October 4th, 2011 Consumers Report has reversed itself and now have awarded The Amazing Chevy Volt EREV the cherished "Recomend-Buy" Rating! )

( Note #2, as of November 26th, 2011 Consumers has rated The Amazing Chevy Volt EREV as the top scoring model in their annual owners satisfaction survey).

So, let me begin like this………………HERE ARE THE FACTS…

1 ) The 2011/ 2012 Chevrolet Volt is an Electric Car.

An electric car with a range extending 1.4L gasoline generator. E.R.E.V.-Extended Range Electric Vehicle.

2 ) Under full electrical charge this sporty, comfortable sedan can travel anywhere from 25 to 50+ miles all electric powered by a 111 kw/ 149 hp Traction Motor combined at times with the second 55 kw/ 74 hp generator in tandem.

3 ) Full range with a topped off battery and gas tank without recharging or adding a drop of gas is rated 379+ miles !

4 ) I can drive this car across the country and back without plugging in at all-while generating my own electricity to extend the Volt's range as seen below in Fact #9.

5 ) Seasonal temperature, driving habits and road conditions impact the battery result range. Thia is why the 25-50 miles range is used.

6 ) Reports from some determined owners now brag results in excess of 73 MPC
( miles per charge ) have been achieved.

7 ) Only after driving 25 to 50+miles and the High Voltage Battery has been depleted to around 29% remaining charge does the range extending 1.4 liter naturally aspirated 4 cylinder gas engine fire up, fueled from a 9.3 gallon range extending fuel tank.

Seamlessly, quiet, this little engine cranks a generator that powers the car onward, up to a total of 379 miles non-stop. No Range Anxiety here, when needed, Gas and Go!

The High Voltage Battery is neither charged nor discharged when this occurs.

8 ) Amazingly enough as you drive this machine the Volt Onboard Systems make every effort to recharge the High Voltage Battery with a process called Regenerative Breaking.

********What this technology does is that any time the Volt slows down, coasts or you mildly apply the breakes, Regenerative Braking recaptures the kinetic energy normally lost as heat in conventional hydraulic braking by calling upon the 149 Hp ( 111kw ) Traction Motor and at times the 74 hp ( 55 kW ) generator in tandem to act now as an electric generators to recapture electricity back into the High Voltage Battery as well as slowing the vehicle down. Yes this saves considerable wear and tear on the brake pads!

The visualization in the Center Stack LCD Screen with the push of the Leaf Button is dynamic to watch as it portrays the Regenerative Breaking that extends the range of the Volts' Electric Mode at any speed.

Regenerative Braking occures any time you let up on the accelarator pedal to coast or lightly to moderately depress the break pedal, high speed, low speed or crawl speed....this is outstanding!!

Example:
Thirty mile freeway run in a 2011 Volt with a partialy charged High Voltage Battery with a 32 mile all electric range. A thirty mile trip to demonstrate and show off our Demonstrator 2011 Chevrolet Volt E.R.E.V. The Volt was driven at speeds of 65 to 70 mph. The drive shifter lever was in ( L ) LOW , with 4 miles driven in Mountain Mode. Heavy Regenerative Braking enroute to site.

Shut Volt down...plugged into outside building standard 110 outlet and went inside and gave 32 minute presentation.

While it would seem impossible to drive thirty two miles and then demo the Volt on battery only, by driving to my destination in ( L ) LOW and a couple in Mountain Mode I was able to recapture, generate and recharge on my way there. I was then was able to demonstrate the 2011 Chevrolet Volt to the group with still 14 miles plus of battery driving range available !!

Regenerative Breaking, true ability to generate our own range extending distance while driving.......

9 ) The high voltage battery has been field tested to the extent that GM Tech states that this battery system should last up to 20 years, 150,000 miles. The Chevrolet warranty states that the Voltec powertrain including the High Voltage Battery is warranted 8 years/ 100,000 miles....

......And yes, all other normal Chevrolet New Car Warranteeys are in full force as well.

So.........Unless you normally plan your next used car purchase 8 years in advance there are no concerns about the battery.

10 ) The on board Range Extending 1.4L naturally aspirated internal combustion engine
( ICE ) when engaged does NOT recharge, charge or extend the range of the High Voltage Battery. The Exception is in Mountain Mode when the Voltec System adjusts the High Voltage Battery Charge/ Discharge points to buffer the High Voltage Battery for additional power assist if steep terrain and road conditions demand.

11 ) Battery Disposal: Recycling of the High Voltage Battery after its usefulness in the Volt should result in a bidding war !! Utilities nationwide will buy these battery packs up and warehouse them-using the 50-60% usability left for off peak grid electricity storage !!
Other uses for home, business and other Distributed Energy points are in review as well.

http://media.gm.com/content/media/us/en/gm/news.detail.html/content/Pages/news/cn/en/2011/Jul/0722

12 ) Charging

A ) The Volt plugs into ANY standard electrical outlet such as where I plug in my Christmas Tree lights outside, through the bathroom window where I plug in my shaving razor or even that plug outside your office, shop, campground, motel, boat dock, etc...... ya know the one with the metal protective cap…they are everywhere!!!

Of course I can hang the Charge Cord holder on my garage or carport wall or the side of my house. Attaches firmly like an old land line wall phone. Pull in, roll out and plug in!

Like your smart phone when you are streaming a lot of video, music or data I can plug my Volt in any time, any place, any where. Even a casual four hour 120v charge will give me another 15 to 17+ mile range!

B ) Sure I can install a 240 dedicated charger but I do not need to. Otherwise check with SXP. SXP will contact your local utility to assess cost savings charging options ffor you and your home. Many utilities have or will have a Green Energy program that may assist you with a level 2 charger install with rebates or discounts.

With a 'Level 2' 240 charger I can add 9-12+ miles per hour for a total of 4 hours to top off.

I repeat…I can charge my Volt any time any place any where…any time.

C ) My electric utility now becomes my "Filling Station". With the provided charging cord I can top off my battery, quickly add additional electric range or more inexpensive driving range by plugging into virtually any 110 volt standard wall plug anywhere any time any place.
With a full battery charge from empty giving the Volt a C.D. range of 25 to 50+ miles takes some 8-10 hours using 120v and 3-4 hours using 240v nothing says that I can't hook up any time any place any where adding 4-5 miles range per hour plugged into a 120v socket. Just like your Smart Phone.

D ) Yes, my electric utility is my "gas station". Whether they generate by coal, natural gas, fuel oil, hydro, wind, solar or other means the cost to drive the Volt is much more efficient with electricity. 2 cents a mile electric verses 9 cents a mile gas !!!

E ) Building Intergrated Solar Votaics, Small Wind and Concentrated Solar Power are all fields that have been ramping up over the past 7 years with the cost of Thin Film Solar Instatllations dropping in costs by almost half. Take a look at the link below...

Chevrolet "GREEN ZONE" Solar EV Charging Carport-Al Serra Chevrolet Inc., Grand Blank, Michigan.

Soon to be at 300 Chevrolet Dearlerships, Nationwide !!

http://sunlogics.com/alliances/green-zone/

F ) Located in Lansing, Michigan, My local utility is known as the Board of Water and Light. They posted this on their web site….

"Operating a plug-in electric vehicle means significantly reducing your carbon footprint with the added benefit of the cost of operating the vehicle. Averaging about $1.20 a day-roughly the same as a household appliance...." ( $36.00 month !! )

Board of Water and Light Link: http://www.lbwl.com/PEVintro.pdf

My “gas station” in their eyes is every wall socket in my home, garage, carport, bathroom, buddies house, school, office-any standard electricial outlet and some day wireless charging.

G ) Coming Soon... Companies such as Plugless Power® will deliver wireless power charging for your Amazing Chevy Volt EREV in the nearby future.

Evatran, the developer of Plugless Power®, and Yazaki North America, a subsidiary of the world's largest supplier of automotive electrical distribution systems, are working with automotive manufacturers to integrate Plugless Power® into new EV models. Yazaki will focus on the design of the system's vehicle components and necessary integration parts, while Evatran will concentrate on designing, manufacturing, and installing the charging station. Demo systems are currently available to vehicle manufacturers for testing performance and functionality. Contact info@evatran.com for more information.

http://www.pluglesspower.com/unleash/

H ) Electric Grid
The FEAR of to many electric cars (EV's) crashing the grid is unfounded, not possible and senseless. The Amount of untapped and unused Electricial power available off peak is astounding!!

"A conservative estimate is that we have an amount of electricity unused at night that’s equal to the output of 65 to 70 nuclear power plants between 6 p.m. and 6 a.m.," Senator Lamar Alexander (R-Tenn) stated before the Senate Energy and National Resources Committee. “I suspect that’s probably our greatest unused resource in the United States. If we were to use that to plug in cars and trucks at night, we could electrify 43 percent of our cars and trucks without building one new power plant.”

http://www.torquenews.com/397/senator-alexander-unused-electricity-our-greatest-national-resource

13 ) Liquid thermal cooling and heating system

The Chevy Volt is equipped with four fully independent cooling systems or “loops”.

The power electronics cooling system loop is dedicated to cooling the battery charger and the power inverter module. The battery cooling system cools (or in some cases heats) the 360V high voltage battery. The engine cooling system and heater loop is specific to cooling the gasoline engine and when required, provides heat for the passenger compartment. The electric drive unit cooling system is designed to cool the two motor generator units and electronics within the 4ET50E drive unit trans axle and provides lubrication for the various gears, bearings, and bushings.

http://gm-volt.com/2010/12/09/the-chevrolet-volt-coolingheating-systems-explained/

14 ) Awards:

Motor Trend-Car Of The Year !

Quote "The more we think about the Volt, the more convinced we are this vehicle represents a real breakthrough. The genius of the Volt's power train is that it is actually capable of operating as a pure EV, a series hybrid, or as a parallel hybrid to deliver the best possible efficiency, depending on your duty cycle.

For want of a better technical descriptor, this is world's first intelligent hybrid. And the investment in the technology that drives this car is also an investment in the long-term future of auto making in America.
Moonshot. Game-Changer. A car of the future that you can drive today, and every day. So what should we call Chevrolet's astonishing Volt ? How about, simply, Motor Trend's 2011 Car of the year."

US News-Car Rankings: Upscale Midsize Cars- Rank- 1st out of a field of 21 near-luxury midsized cars!

Ranking of near-luxury midsize cars, including sedans and coupes, generally priced $25,000 to $40,000. BMW 3-Series, Lexus ES, Audi A4 and more. Rankings based on an in-depth analysis by U.S. News editors of all published auto ratings, reviews and test drives.

http://usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/cars-trucks/rankings/Upscale-Midsize-Cars/?

Automobile Magazine Car of the Year!

North American Auto Show Car of the Year!

Wards 10 Best Engines 2011 !

Popular Mechanics
-Automotive Excellence-Breakthrough Technology Award!
-Editors Choice Award!
-Top 10 Vehicle Award!

Car and Driver-10 Best Cars of the Year!

Popular Science Magazine-Best of What's New in 2010!.

2011 Green Car of the Year-Green Car.com!

2011 Motor Week Best of the Year Award !!

SAE International's Automotive Engineering International (AEI)
"Best Engineered Vehicle" of 2011.

International World Car of the Year Awards program
World Green Car award

http://green.tmcnet.com/topics/gree...vrolet-volt-declared-2011-world-green-car.htm

The World Green Car award is presented to a vehicle which is all-new-- or substantially revised-- in production and introduced for sale or lease to the public in quantities of at least 10 in at least one major market during the period beginning January 1, 2010 and ending May 30th, 2011. Tailpipe emissions, fuel consumption, and use of a major advanced power plant technology aimed specifically at increasing the vehicle's environmental responsibility, are also considered for eligibility.

Three green experts were appointed by the World Car Awards Steering Committee to extensively review all documentation and specs associated with each nominee. The three experts were unanimous in choosing the Volt as a top three finalist.

They commented, "The Chevrolet Volt is the first mass-produced series hybrid/extended range electric vehicle. GM developed it from a concept in a remarkably short period of time and brought it to market on schedule and largely meeting its original performance targets. With the ability to drive 25-50 miles on electricity alone it will meet most drivers' commuting needs mostly gasoline and emissions free. After the battery is depleted, the ability to keep driving without having to wait hours for a recharge means that this car can be used anytime, anywhere. America's EPA has rated the Volt's mileage at 94 mpg in EV-mode and at 37 mpg Hwy/City Combined in gasoline mode. It is reported to generate CO2 emissions of 52g/km and can be recharged by plugging into 120-240V outlets."

The three green experts were Phil Berg contributor to GreenFuelsForecast.com, DieselForecast.com HydrogenForecast.com, PopularMechanics.com, AutoWeek, Car and Driver; Dean Slavnich, editor of Engine Technology International and its sister publication, Electric & Hybrid Vehicle Technology International; and Tadashi Tateuchi, creator and chairman of the Japan Electric Vehicle (EV) Club.

ed.

15 ) Cost to Drive C.T.D.

A ) The Monroney Sticker on the window of the 2011 Chevrolet Volt stated this:

Drive an average of 45 miles between full charging and you will achieve the equivalent fuel economy-real time fuel economy of 168 miles per gallon…..168 miles per gallon !!!

B ) The Monroney Sticker on the window of the 2012 Chevrolet Volt States this:

You Save $7,600 if Fuel Costs over 5 years compared to the average new car.

C ) Comparison of Electric Vs Gas Driving.

1 ) According to the Department of Transportation 70% of daily driving is 40 miles a day or less.

http://www.bts.gov/publications/omni...pdf/entire.pdf

2 ) Average fuel economy for gas engine cars combined is 20 miles a gallon highway/ city combined. Allow 40 miles a day average distance driven.....1,200+ miles a month.

3 ) My local utility, Lansing Board of Water and Light will charge
$1.20 a day to top of my High Voltage Battery if I need to. Lets assume so.......

$1.20 a day to drive 30 to 50 miles a day or $36.00 a month !!

Link: Board of Water and Light Link: http://www.lbwl.com/PEVintro.pdf

Let's add a gallon or so a month in Charge Sustaining Mode for a total of about $40.00.

4) With the cost of a gallon of gas at $4.50 that's $9.00 per day or $270.00 a month.

With the cost of a gallon of gas at $4.00 that's $8.00 per day or $240.00 a month.

With the cost of a gallon of gas at $3.50 that's $7.00 per day or $210.00 a month.

With the cost of a gallon of gas at $3.00 that's $6.00 per day or $180.00 a month.

5 ) Let us use the $4.00 a gallon figure for now at $240.00 a month gas cost.

$240.00 Cost of Gas
- $40.00 Cost of Electric plus some gas
----------------
$200.00 Cost to Drive Reduction C.T.D.R.

I Can't afford NOT to drive The Amazing Chevy Volt EREV

Let's try this one more time.....................**$5,364.00 NCD ?

**$37.25 a week or less!

6 ) We now know that the Volt Lease is back for model year 2012.

7 ) We know that in most states the lessee pays a use tax only on the scheduled lease payments and NOT the MSRP or MSRP+.

8 ) We know therefore that the 3 year lease is ideal also because the turn in time may well happen as Volt Gen 2 arrives..........No 5-6-7 year contracts.

9 ) We know that the Fed $7500.00 is captured by the Lessor, US Bank/ Ally and they state "Us Bank as the lessor holds title to the vehicle . The lessee receives the benefit of the tax credit as an ENHANCEMENT TO TO THE RESIDUAL VALUE..."

10 ) ...No side loans or other fancy arangements...the $7500.00 credit is a price reduction NOW!

11 ) Chevrolet announced the MY2012 Chevrolet as $349.00 a month with roughly 7% down...( Almost $3,000.00 Stackable Lease Cash NOW!)

12 ) Assuming base Volt with destination included at no more than MSRP.

14 ) 36 months at $349.00 per month =$12,564.00.

15 ) Estimated cost to drive the Volt 40 miles a day at $1.20 a charge=$36.00 a month,

Plus some gasoline............

16 ) Not spending $200.00 a month for gasoline. $200.00 a month net cost to drive reduction equals $2400.00 a year or $7200.00 over the three year lease!

17 ) $12,564.00 lease payment over 36 months minus $7200.00- gas not bought equals....

18 ) $5,364.00 Net Cost to Drive the Amazing Chevy Volt EREV

36 Month Lease

$37.25 a Week or less-Net Cost To Drive N.C.D.

The Amazing Chevy Volt EREV-Facts Guy

For a third party opinion on heavy Net Cost to Drive Reduction see the Kiplinger report in the link below.

The Kipplinger Car Cost Calculator shows cost to drive the Volt close to the cost to drive a 2012 Chevy Cruze based on heavy gas cost reduction vrs Electric Cost.

http://www.kiplinger.com/columns/car/archive/green-cars-make-cents.html

The Amazing Chevrolet Volt E.R.E.V !!

So.................NaySayers,

Stop it !! Quit stating,claiming, arguing and ranting that this car is too expensive, costs too much, that the average buyer can't afford this brilliantly conceived Electric Car !!

16 ) Safety and Security

"Volt drivers and passengers will be wrapped in a cocoon of safety. It starts with high-strenth steel to help preserve occupant space in a crash. In addition, front and rear "crush zones" that frame the trunk and engine are designed to compress in a controlled manner during a crash-helping absorb and channel the energy from the collision. And with eight air bags ready to deploy in an emergency, it's obvious that safety is of the highest priority.

These eight air bags include dual-stage frontal air bags, knee air bags and
side-impact air bags for the driver and front passenger as well as roof-rail-mounted head-curtian side-impact air bags for front and rear outside seating positions.

The Stabilitrack Electronic Stability Control System with Traction Control and four-wheel antilock disc brakes helps you stay on course.

The LATCH ( Lower Anchors and Top tethers for Children ) system can make it easier to install child safty seats. The Passenger Sensing System automatically switches the right-front passenger air bag on or off based on the weight of the passenger and the amount of pressure on the seat.

A pedestrian-friendly alert is also included to help people who may not hear Volt approaching when driving at low speeds, like in a parking lot. This feature functions at speeds less then 40mph.

The safty and security of OnStar is standard on all models with the Directions &Connections Plan for three years.
Automatic Cash Response: Built in sensors can automatically alert OnStar for help.
Even if you can't respond, and advisor can request emergency help can be sent to your exact GPS location.

Security Services: Stolen Vehicle Assistance, Remote Door Unlock and Remote Door and Lights are among these services.

Source: 2011/2012 Volt Brochure.

17 ) The Fun And Information App

Available now through Itunes or the Droid Market is the Smart Phone App.

Powered through OnStar this app will allow you to see real time your charging status, curent EV Range ( CD Range ), Average MPG-, Total EV Miles, Remotely activate Charging, unlocking doors, Booting the vehicle up ( Remote Start ) etc.

Very Cool !

18 ) Performance

The 2011/ 2012 Chevrolet is designed to drive as similar to the any other new sedan as possible.

While driving in the C.D. Mode ( charge depleting mode ) aka battery power the Volt takes off under full torque and feels surprisingly sporty...

0 to 60mph in 8.9 seconds.

This volt can travel all day long at speeds in excess of 95mph.

( YouTube.com " laps in a volt " )

--- Laguna Race Track ---

16kwh Lithium Rechargeable Energy Storage System W/ Liquid Thermal management System.

Electric Drive Voltec With 149 Hp( 111kw ) Motoring Power.

Stage two Electric Drive with 74 hp ( 55 kW ) Generator Power, at times, in tandum, all electric.

273 ft-lbs ( 370 N·m ) Motoring Torque from 0 mph!

0-60 in 8.9 Seconds/ All Electric or Gas Range Extending Electric Drive...

Amazing!!!

19 ) New For 2012

a ) PRNDL indicator is now located on the Shift bed in addition to the Instrument Cluster. The lever indicator glows Gold to indicate position.

b ) A new 'Favorite' touch point on the center stack brings up an icon/ app display on the Center Stack Screen allowing easy navigation of features.

c ) Very Cool, proximity unlock now standard on all doors and hatch release. With Key Fob in pocket or purse touch chrome button on door handle and door unlocks; hold longer and all doors unlock ! When enabled walk away and the doors autolock.

d ) Killowatt usage now displays on center stack ! Located on the "This Charge" Screen.

e ) Larger lettering for touch points on the Center Stack improver driver usage.

f ) Traction Control can now be disabled. Screech those tires!

g ) 3 years of OnStar with full turn by turn Navigation, (Directions &Connections Plan.)

20 ) Websites, information and real time data:

WWW.Gm-Volt.com

Enthusiasts and owner site-

http://www.chevroletvoltage.com/

Chevy sponsored site featurin Videos, Photos, Community,
Voltage U,Owner Stories and Blogs

http://www.voltstats.net/

Volt Stats interfaces with the OnStar webservice used by the iPhone/Android RemoteLink apps to collect data about the performance of Volts driving in the real world.

The Amazing Chevy Volt EREV Volt Facts Guy 2011/ 2012/ 2013/ 2014/ 2015/ 2016

To The NaySayers I say...

Law of Logical Argument: " Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about "

*Greens Law of Debate* *Burks Postulsates*

Thank You for reading this.

Tom Thias
The Amazing Chevy EREV Volt- Facts Guy

Sundance Chevrolet
1-800-sundance (1-800-786-3262)
Ex 6081
Desk 517-622-6081
Cell 517 749-0532
Fax 517-622-6023

GridFree4u@aol.com
bestpriceticer@aol.com
AmazingChevyVolt@aol.com

Web: sundancechevy.com

See less See more
#4 ·
NCD = net cost to drive, apparently.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.