GM Volt Forum banner

Volt Silent Cruise (Dream Cruise 2013)

4K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  btown 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Would have loved to be there but we live one block from Woodward and leave town during "The Cruise". We do cruise Woodward every other day of the year and see more and more Volts.

#4 ·
I was really hoping to get out there and see all the Volts... But I was down in Woodhaven signing the lease for my own Volt, so I guess I can't complain! :p

#12 ·
They posted it on the Chevy Volt Facebook page a few days before the event. Funny how they waited so long to announce it. They knew it was coming because I asked them about a silent lap at the 2013 Detroit Grand Prix and their response was they were going to do a silent cruise instead. anywho, it was a great time. I felt like a kid on Christmas Day. Can't wait to do it again next year!

#13 ·
Thanks for the reply monorail blue and meaninc. I did see the informal dream cruise thread and followed it for a bit but most respondents seemed to be taking their motorcycles or were not going. I'm sorry I missed your link to the Facebook site. At least now I know to check the GM Facebook site a day or two prior to the cruise.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.