GM Volt Forum banner

Used 2013 with 7000 miles for sale in Portland Oregon - $31000

1K views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  pdxman1 
#1 · (Edited)
This could only be of possible interest to someone who for whatever reason can't get the tax credits, and doesn't want to lease. If you can get the tax credits, you can buy a new one cheaper. If you are OK with leasing, then you can get good deal on a new one that way. A recent thread on the shortage of used Volts and their prices got me thinking that there may be people out there who want a Volt and don't want to lease and can't get the tax credits, so I asked what price I would need to get to me to sell my wife's Volt and then turn around and get her a new one with today's great deals. I'm not trying to rip anyone off, I'm just putting it out there to see if anyone wants it. Here are the details on the car:

2013 Chevrolet Volt
Exterior: Silver Ice Metallic
Interior: Jet Black Leather w/ Dark Accents
Options: Premium Trim (includes leather, heated seats, rear armrest), Safety pkg 1 (includes rear camera), cargo net.
Private party sale - original owner.
7000 miles, no accidents or problems.

No smoke, food, kids or pets have been in the car. It has been garaged. I put in Husky Weatherbeater floorliners the day I got it and have the original, unused carpet mats stored and ready to put back in for you. The day I took it home, I hand washed, clayed and applied Zaino polymer sealant. Zaino, if you don't know, is like a wax in that it makes the car nice and shiny, but it protects the finish and lasts at least six months. I just repeated the Zaino process recently. The car has only been hand washed. I think the car is as close to perfect as a car with 7000 miles can be.

Send me a private message if you are interested.

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.