Frequently Asked Questions
Grab our Forum Feed

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Thread: Frequently Asked Questions

Thanks for the info!!!

RESPECT
    Sometimes I feel very alone in TN trying to advocate and support the EV market. I am in solar, but I totally respect the folks that are pushing the EV market forward. Solar supplementing the charging is a great way to go. A lot of my solar customer's have an EV. We're currently working on a Solar powered charging station that will work standalone. So you pay no Utility tax on the electricity. It will also allow you house to run off your EV battery. Anywho, respect nothing but respect for the EV guys from the solar guy.
    GIBSUN

I came back here (to the big FAQ I assembled as the first post of this thread) to get a link to something, and noticed that my signature here had "hidden content" replacing the four hyperlinks. Apparently the forum software thinks I have posted ZERO times to this forum. True, I haven't posted here much in a couple years, but back in 2010 I posted here over 1000 times So I'm just doing this post to see if that resets the counter or something. And posting here will also bump up this thread and remind people that it exists ...

EDIT: yessir, that fixed it! Hey mods, the forum engine has a bug ...
    2011 Volt #284, ordered 30-Jul-2010, built 30-Nov-2010, shipped 15-Dec-2010, delivery 22-Dec-2010, lease return 22-Dec-2013, Hidden Content
    - Hidden Content
    - Hidden Content
    - do yourself a favor and register at Hidden Content immediately so you can track your Volt's performance

4. Remove Advertisements
    GM-Volt.com
    Advertisements

5. Advertisement

Agreed -- great post! And that it was a bit hard to find...

I just got a 2016 volt, am loving it, and want to learn all about how to maximize my experience (optimized braking, best charging practices, software downloads, etc.). Is there a page like this specific to the 2nd gen Volts?

Jon in San Mateo (CA)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 4

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert LinkInsert ImageInsert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text