Tracking Your Volt Order
Grab our Forum Feed

+ Reply to Thread
Page 179 of 305 FirstFirst 1 79 129 169 179 189 229 279 305 LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 3047

Thread: Tracking Your Volt Order

Camaro tracking doesn't seem to be working. It says checked on 12/30/2010.
    I am expecting to see car download soon.. Dealer said my would be there 1/6/2011.
    Les

Quote Originally Posted by Lest View Post
    Camaro tracking doesn't seem to be working. It says checked on 12/30/2010.
    I am expecting to see car download soon.. Dealer said my would be there 1/6/2011.
    Les
    Les, it seems to be running fine. What is your last 4 digits on your vin and I will look it up and see what is going on. The only ones I see with delayed last check dates are the ones that are done manually by Eric because they were not entered as sold retail orders by the originating dealer. Hmmmm anyone else having any issues?

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelH View Post
    5) Rear seat storage barrier
    This has probably already been posted somewhere, but is there a website where I can order this LPO? Thanks.

EDIT: Found it on a post from MichaelH:

http://www.gmaccessorieszone.com/Chevrolet/2011/Volt/

And you can't actually order accessories there, but you can get the accessory number to order from your local dealer.
    Last edited by honoreitiscom; 01-03-2011 at 04:40 PM.
    Personal best: 72.9 miles (One charge only, no Mountain Mode, no gas, no significant elevation change.)

4. Remove Advertisements
    GM-Volt.com
    Advertisements

5. Advertisement

Les, it seems to be running fine. What is your last 4 digits on your vin and I will look it up and see what is going on. The only ones I see with delayed last check dates are the ones that are done manually by Eric because they were not entered as sold retail orders by the originating dealer. Hmmmm anyone else having any issues?
    Reply * Reply With Quote * * ** *

Larry my vin is 0567
    Les

I got my rail car number and checked it out. My ETA is Mira Loma is 1/4. 7 am. So maybe I will get it on 1/6 after all.
    Les
    Last edited by Lest; 01-03-2011 at 02:47 PM.

Reply * Reply With Quote * * ** *

Larry my vin is 0567
    Les

I got my rail car number and checked it out. My ETA is Mira Loma is 1/4. 7 am. So maybe I will get it on 1/6 after all.
    Les
    Ahhhh Les I see what it is doing. Once the 6000 status was posted it is no longer submitted for auto checking thus no further updates. I see you did your paperwork on the 27th and it was actually posted on the updated on 12-30...thus the last update.
    It is actually within our code. Because we had to set some parameter when to stop running the checks and 6000 was it. I will talk with our IT guy and see what can be done but I think this is pretty isolated to those of you that closed before the year end without cars actually being delivered.

But as long as you have your railcar number that is a good thing. At least you will know when it arrives at Mira Loma.
    Sorry about this...We will think on it and see if we have a work around that we can apply for the next week or so. Larry

Thank's Larry,
    I am just so excited and impatient, I just spend hours every day reading all the forum stuff.
    Les

Between the GM Accessories Zone Web page as mentioned by honoreitiscom http://www.gmaccessorieszone.com/Chevrolet/2011/Volt/

and the use of on online retailers, you could order parts online. Two online retailers are gm parts direct and Chevrolet parts dealer.
    Both sites have a search box based on part number.

The gm parts direct at http://www.gmpartsdirect.com

For the partition (20988807 -Leather) their price is 70 dollars vs 99 MSRP. I Could not determine shipping until you place a credit card.

The other online website that is not quite at cheap as GM parts direct is http://www.chevrolet-parts-dealer.com.
    Again you can search by part number. Their price for the leather partition is 79.20 with $12 estimated shipping for a total of 91.20.

The GM Parts direct is located in North Carolina. The Chevrolet parts dealer website is located in Texas. That will make a difference for some, for the purposes of sale taxes.

Be aware the GM Parts Direct appears to have extremely poor reviews especially in regards with shipping times (http://www.resellerratings.com/store/GMPartsDirect )
    I could not find reviews on the chevrolet parts dealer website.

EDIT: Please see Larry's post below (Chevyconnects) 2 down.

Larry you are truly a wealth of info. Thank you.
    Last edited by rtmey2000; 01-03-2011 at 06:12 PM.

Thank's Larry,
    I am just so excited and impatient, I just spend hours every day reading all the forum stuff.
    Les
    Les I still spend a few hours on the Camaro5.com forum reading about Camaros....so I do feel you! I know how excited you must be. I actually rode out to the railyard to snap pictures from a half mile away of my car when it arrived. so dont think of yourself as being overly impatient. And you deserve to be excited...this is one of the first real developments in the automotive industry in years.

Quote Originally Posted by rtmey2000 View Post
    Between the GM Accessories Zone Web page as mentioned by honoreitiscom http://www.gmaccessorieszone.com/Chevrolet/2011/Volt/

and the use of on online retailers, you could order parts online. Two online retailers are gm parts direct and Chevrolet parts dealer.
    Both sites have a search box based on part number.

The gm parts direct at http://www.gmpartsdirect.com

For the partition (20988807 -Leather) their price is 70 dollars vs 99 MSRP. I Could not determine shipping until you place a credit card.

The other online website that is not quite at cheap as GM parts direct is http://www.chevrolet-parts-dealer.com.
    Again you can search by part number. Their price for the leather partition is 79.20 with $12 estimated shipping for a total of 91.20.

The GM Parts direct is located in North Carolina. The Chevrolet parts dealer website is located in Texas. That will make a difference for some, for the purposes of sale taxes.

Be aware the GM Parts Direct appears to have extremely poor reviews especially in regards with shipping times (http://www.resellerratings.com/store/GMPartsDirect )
    I could not find reviews on the chevrolet parts dealer website.
    Please note that these are not GM operated sites but parts distributors. I would talk with your dealer and see if they have any coupons or special offers for genuine GM Parts available or coming up. Many times they will offer 20% savings from time to time and when you pick up parts at a dealer there is no shipping charges. Just sayin! Once you have your car they are no longer LPO's. LPO's are dealer installed accessories that were ordered with the car. Also I would suggest pooling together and doing a group buy on some of the items that you all find that you want. When you get say 15 orders or so all together you can usually get a better deal at the same time. And have them shipped off to the respective owners. Generally group buy purchases will save 20% as well and I would be that one of the Dealers out there will be more than happy to process the orders. My suggestion would be to get a thread going on specific items and see what kind of interest you have then go from there. And if each of you could check with your parts departments and inquire about a group buy purchase and see if they would be willing to participate and facilitate them. We have several that do this for Camaro customers. I also know several dealers and will inquire as to their interest in helping you guys out. Larry

12. Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Chevyconnects View Post
    Please note that these are not GM operated sites but parts distributors.
    Actually GM Accessories Zone is a corporate site. The other two mentioned, gmparts direct and chevrolet parts dealer dot com are GM dealers with their own web presence for parts sales.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chevyconnects View Post
    I would talk with your dealer and see if they have any coupons or special offers for genuine GM Parts available or coming up. Many times they will offer 20% savings from time to time and when you pick up parts at a dealer there is no shipping charges. Just sayin! Once you have your car they are no longer LPO's. LPO's are dealer installed accessories that were ordered with the car. Also I would suggest pooling together and doing a group buy on some of the items that you all find that you want. When you get say 15 orders or so all together you can usually get a better deal at the same time. And have them shipped off to the respective owners. Generally group buy purchases will save 20% as well and I would be that one of the Dealers out there will be more than happy to process the orders. My suggestion would be to get a thread going on specific items and see what kind of interest you have then go from there. And if each of you could check with your parts departments and inquire about a group buy purchase and see if they would be willing to participate and facilitate them. We have several that do this for Camaro customers. I also know several dealers and will inquire as to their interest in helping you guys out. Larry
    Agree it might be cheaper to deal directly with your local dealer (due to zero shipping costs) but YMMV.
    Also agree with the group buy advice. COULD be a way for some like-minded purchasers to save a few bucks, if you can find a cooperative dealer.
    HTH
    WopOnTour
    Last edited by WopOnTour; 01-03-2011 at 06:30 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 179 of 305 FirstFirst 1 79 129 169 179 189 229 279 305 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert LinkInsert ImageInsert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text