Dealerships by area
Grab our Forum Feed

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast

Thread: Dealerships by area

Default Dealerships by area

Any Dealers out there expecting an allocation and when? (Please denote your location.)

My local dealer in Alpharetta Georgia said they expect they will get 1 or 2 but he did not indicate he knew for sure they would. He was just going on past experience with new vehicles.

Default If Orlando is Volt free, I'll check out the Leaf availability

Of course, they may be in the same situation, meaning it could take a while before we get them in Florida - Classic Chevrolet in Orlando do not expect to get any Volts.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GM-Volt.com
    Advertisements

5. Advertisement

I've tried to contact dealer's in NJ NYC, and Washington DC. but havent heard anything definite yet from them.
    I figure if I get my name in with enough dealer's one of them should come through, but its a outdated system. I'd rather just submit my name once and buy direct from the manufacturer online.

Default Detroit area dealer

My dealer is in Sterling Heights, MI. They will be sending an order sometime in September. Their allocation is 6 Volts. I am number 2 in their list and they expect that mine will arrive in March of 2011.
    The claim is that the first 500 cars go to the government. The next batch goes to the LA area, then after that the other "early" areas.

Default #2 on list

I'm number 2 on the list at Carter of Manchester, CT...They expect 2 Volts between March-June 2011 as well as the demo vehicle...

Only one of the places I contacted is taking reservations already, and they dont have good reviews on the web, so I'm hesitant to use them.
    I'd really like to get one before the end of the year to get the Government tax credit money back in the spring, rather then waiting a year.

What's is the pricing looking like?

John L Sullivan Chevrolet in the Roseville/Sacramento area of California (largest Chevy dealer in the Sacramento area) is taking reservations, but they are keeping their allocation confidential, and not advising people who sign up what their number is. They also have not disclosed whether they are selling above MSRP or not.

12. Advertisement

Irvine, CA
    Irvine Chevrolet
    ONE...
    He said there was no point in a waiting list if his CY 2011 allocation is ONE. This did not include the required demo but the demo can't be sold. He believes the allocation will be revised after the initial production and distribution.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert LinkInsert ImageInsert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text