Lies Lies Lies By Dick Weir, Tom Weir, Ian Clifford, And Pumping Of EESCAM by Baghead
Grab our Forum Feed

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Lies Lies Lies By Dick Weir, Tom Weir, Ian Clifford, And Pumping Of EESCAM by Baghead

Default The Pumping of EESCAM Continues By Baghead and His "Team"

Baghead Brennan and his "team" of pumpers are so desperate they are pimping an EEStor patent "application" story. That's right a patent "application". The pumpers of EESCAM don't realize how easy it is to submit a patent "application", or they do, but they just want to play dump to pump Zenn stock. It can take anywhere from 2 to 5 years for a patent "application" to be "approved". Even a monkey could submit a patent application .

A patent "application" does not equal a product, and or a success of a business. Dick Weir's previous company Titanium/Tulip Memory Systems had 16 "approved" patents, but Dick's company still went out of business and lost millions of investors money. Ain't it great living off investors the last 19 years Dick?

Dick Weir June 2009:
    "And we've told the world that you can anticipate us being in a proto in a pre-production mode of ESUs by the 4'th quarter this year. Uhhh, here it is June and I'm already putting the systems together. So I'm ... it looks like I'm ahead of schedule."

Default The LIES LIES LIES Continue!

“This is game-changing technology,” said Tom Weir, vice president of EEStor. “We believe 2010 will be a big year for us, and we plan to stay in Texas and grow in Texas.”
    Source

According to Clownbag (formerly Baghead/b/eestorblog, graduated to Clownbag...reference from Air Force Research Lab ), Clownbag's 2008 Trick or Treat blog pumping EESTor (see first post on this thread) will deliver EESU's to Zenn was based on a telephone interview from Tom Weir, General Manager and VP of Operations at EEStor Inc.. This is after Dick Weir (CEO of EESTor) stated to Lyle Dennis EESTor will not deliver EESUs to Zenn by end of 2008 due to insufficient funding.

Let's also not forget this BS from Tom Weir given to Clownbag: MAY 29, 2009:
    "Our objective is to complete component testing by September 2009. In parallel, we will be finalizing our second objective which consists of the assembly processes necessary to deliver production quality components and/or EESU's by the end of 2009. "
    So now we expect 2010 to be the BIG YEAR for EESCAM.

Lyle, could you tell the Clownbag to forward the emails from the Air Force Research Lab to Tom Weir .

Zenn must be about to go bust pretty soon. I know they stopped all operations what 8-10 months ago? They've been burning cash. Investors must be pretty PO'd. One way or another this should be ending soon.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GM-Volt.com
    Advertisements

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Anto View Post

Lyle, could you tell the Clownbag to forward the emails from the Air Force Research Lab to Tom Weir .
    What are these emails you are referring to? Do you have a link?

Quote Originally Posted by omnimoeish View Post
    Zenn must be about to go bust pretty soon. I know they stopped all operations what 8-10 months ago? They've been burning cash.
    Yes indeed Zenn is burning cash and nothing to show for, no product, nada. In the last quarterly report it appears they have enough cash to last till end of 2011. The Zenn story is not going to end soon. They have hired a new BOD whom replaced a BOD which resigned. There is a rumor that Zenn might merge with another company. The merger might end the Zenn/EEStory connection which does sound pausable, but in the meantime expect more pumping of EESTor/Zenn by "crooked bucket shops, paid promoters and degenerate gamblers" .

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle View Post
    What are these emails you are referring to? Do you have a link?
    You could search TheEEStory.com for FOIA. You'll find things like this and this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambulator View Post
    You could search TheEEStory.com for FOIA. You'll find things like this and this.
    Ambulatory,

Why don't you provide a link to the email that was a reply to the "invite" email which b/eestorblog/baghead/Clown had in possession but did not post with the "invite" email because it did not help his pumping agenda of Zenn/EEStor? You know which one I am referring to, the one the AFRL describes how Dick Weir will attempt to scam the AFRL. The AFRL officials are smarter than Dick Weir and Baghead Brennan put together. Better yet, why don't you provide a link to the email in which an AFRL engineer is basically calling Baghead Brennan a clown?

I believe b/eestorblog/Baghead Brennan originally had no intention of posting the damning emails of EEStor by the AFRL employees. It was only after a blogger who posted he will be receiving the same emails from the AFRL Baghead posted the damning emails. Connect the dots yourself.

Baghead/Clown will not be able to pull the same stunt when tvillars receives emails between Sandi National Lab
    and EESTor, Concerned About EESTor LIES blogger will be receiving the same emails which will be posted on that blog.

If anyone who connects the dots and does not see EEStor is nothing more than a vehicle for a Canadian pump-n-dump, specifically Zenn Motor...supported by a crooked bucket shop (Paradigm Capital), paid promoters and degenerate gamblers, then they must have a bag over their head. Thanks Steve .
    Last edited by Anto; 10-10-2010 at 09:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Anto View Post
    Why don't you provide a link to the email that was a reply to the "invite" email which b/eestorblog/baghead/Clown had in possession but did not post with the "invite" email because it did not help his pumping agenda of Zenn/EEStor?
    If it's not on the TheEEstory site I probably haven't seen it. Actually there are quite a few emails there and I didn't want to go through them all, but if you have others you think are important please post them.
    Last edited by Ambulator; 10-11-2010 at 05:29 PM.

Default EESCAM Pumping Con Job by b/eestorblog/Baghead/Bag-Clown Exposed.

I’ll attempt to make this simple so you can connect the dots to see how the Bag-Clown successfully orchestrated the latest EESCAM pumping con job. Let’s make sure everyone understands that when Bag-Clown and or his Clownboyz’ are pumping EESCAM they are in essence attempting to pump Zenn stock.

Tom Villars BagClown’s moderator (also self appointed securities laws enforcer) made a FOIA request for copies of all emails sent or received between AFMC Air Force Research Lab and the company EEStor. The AFRL received the request on August 10, 2010 and by August 17 the AFRL fulfilled TV’s FOIA request.

September 6, 2010, the BagClown on his bariumtit blog starts the pumping of EESCAM based on the emails he received from the FOIA request: “EEStor Teases Government Agencies With Invitation To Technology Demonstration”. Keep in mind BagClown (con artist) is withholding emails that he does not want you to see because it will not help his purpose of pumping EESCAM (Zenn stock).

September 7, 2010, BagClown posts a photo of the invite on his blog and wants you to take a look for yourself because some skeptics did not believe him. So let’s take a very close look at the date and time of the invite email:

Sent: July 08, 2010 8:35 AM
    To: USAF AFMC AFRL/RDH
    Subject: RE: EESTOR

I just received a call from Dick Weir, EESTOR, who asked me for your phone number. He claims he is almost ready to demonstrate his capacitor. At first he implied that it was being tested, then I asked him directly if he had actually completed the fabrication of an actual device. Well, not quite but we are so close. Says that L-M and Sandi are being invited to a demonstration soon. Wanted to know if I wanted to be there; I said that you would arrange it.

Don’t know exactly what he has for you, but please keep me posted.
    Bag-Clowns' Clownboyz had send the invite email to bloggers to pump the story. A couple of the bloggers did bite into the the invite email BS. They were unknowingly involved in the pumping con job.

The con pump job by Bag-Clown within a week made Zenn stock go from $1.68 to close to $2.00/share. The pump job was successful. Bag-Clown, tvillars, and the Clownboyz were happy until they read a blogger's post in which the blogger stated the same emails Tvillars received from the AFRL, the blogger will receive. This must have pissed off Bag-Clown, tvillars, and the clownboyz. Bag-Clown had no choice at this point but to post the damning emails by the AFRL. It wouldn’t have looked good for Bag-Clown if the blogger posted the emails first.

Let’s get back to the emails. The invite email Clown-Bag wanted the whole world to see was dated July 8, 2010 8:35 AM. There was a reply to that email within approximately one and a half hour, which Clown-Bag did not want anyone to see. This it is:

Sent: July 08, 2010 10:08 AM
    To: Civ USAF AFMC AFRL/RDH
    Subject: RE: EESTOR

I just found on the WWW an item dated 7 July about a demonstration announcement by EESTOR. However, the stupid ass fire wall blocks me from opening it, will check it out at home. Also, after seeing this announcement and thinking about what Dick Weir was saying, I predict what the demonstration will be. He told me that they have constructed a complicated test apparatus that carefully measures the energy in to the test object and then the energy extracted to show the high efficiency. I suspect he will run the demonstration at low energy density but claim great success for achieving a high efficiency and then make a pitch for more funding to increase the energy density. He did mention that he needed more funding. After seven or eight years and several million from Zenn Motors and L-M, it will take a new round of bull****, and an impressive highly visible grand stand demo, to bring in more.

This civilian USAF (name redacted to protect him from being verabally attacked by the uncivilized pumpers of EESCAM) must win an award for not buying into to Dick Weir’s con/BS.

Now after connecting the dots if anyone doesn't see the blogger with the bag over his head, who hides behind a proxy server and goes around calling skeptics "fcking amateurs", scumbags, assholes, schmuck, idiot, and disparages innocent civilians whom haven't scammed anyone of millions of dollars (Bag-clown called Bob Stevens CEO of Lockheed Martin an "arragont prick") is a pumper for EESCAM/Zenn, then they must have a bag over their head. He must be investigated!!!
    Last edited by Anto; 10-17-2010 at 10:48 AM.

Advertisement

Default FOIA AFRL EMAIL-Invite and Replies

FOIA35_36.pdf

If you are interested in viewing a copy of the Air Force Research Lab emails which I was referring to in my previous post, I just uploaded as a PDF attachment. The PDF is a copy of the "invite" email and the follow up replies which B/eestorblogg/Baghead did not want anyone to see because it would have not helped his orchestration of pumping Zenn stock. Also note EESTor was mentioned at DARPA (Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency) but "not in a good way".

BTW-New FOIA AFRL emails @ Concerned About EESTor's Lies.
    Last edited by Anto; 11-21-2010 at 11:06 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert LinkInsert ImageInsert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text