Lies Lies Lies By Dick Weir, Tom Weir, Ian Clifford, And Pumping Of EESCAM by Baghead
Grab our Forum Feed

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: Lies Lies Lies By Dick Weir, Tom Weir, Ian Clifford, And Pumping Of EESCAM by Baghead

Default Lies Lies Lies By Dick Weir, Tom Weir, Ian Clifford, And Pumping Of EESCAM by Baghead

Since Lyle likes to blog about EESCAM, I would like to remind everyone we went through the same lies and BS in 2008 by Dick Weir, Tom Weir, Ian Clifford, and the pumping of EESCAM by Baghead.

In a blog by Lyle October 27th, 2008 (Update From EEStor CEO Richard Weir: No EESU Delivery in 2008) Dick Weir stated EESCAM will not deliver anything to Zenn 08 due to funding issues. Then Baghead (blogger with bag over his head) pumper of EESCAM posted a blog Wed, 29 Oct 2008 with a bunch of BS pumping EESCAM is scheduled to deliver 08. Baghead wrote:
    "Those predicting EEStor tricks were quick to devour GM-Volt.com's recent report that there would be no EESU's delivered in 2008. Many other blogs and even the New York Times (for God's sake) covered this tricky story and cited funding issues as the reason for the delay. Skeptics of EEStor's claims, (many of whom have set up camp at TheEEStory.com) reveled gluttonously in the supposed news indicating it was further proof that EEStor will not deliver on it's claims. But was this pre-halloween celebration a bit premature? Yes.", and commented on the last sentence of the blog, "Attention bloggers and reporters busy correcting your previous stories, don't forget to cite the source.".

YES BAGHEAD, I DIDN'T FORGET THE PEOPLE WHO YOU CITED THE SOURCE OF YOUR LIES AND THE PUMPING OF EESCAM WHICH YOU ARE STILL DOING TILL THIS DAY.

For those of you that are new to the EESCAM story, the following sums up the story, courtesy of Steve Pluvia:
    "EEStor is nothing more than a vehicle for a Canadian pump-n-dump, specifically Zenn Motors. Zenn has a powerful Canadian hype team supported by a crooked bucket shop (Paradigm Capital), paid promoters and degenerate gamblers."

23 Days Left In 2009

Lies by Dick Weir and Ian Clifford.
    Last edited by Anto; 12-08-2009 at 02:54 AM.

Hard to believe I have held my tongue for so long. I'm waiting for EEstor to make or miss the biggest milestone of their long existence.

Just three more weeks to pure and utter failure or great success by EEstor.

I'm not holding my breath that they will ship anything to Zenn. I'm guessing they all just want to get a huge hike in the stock price so they can bail and hopefully not have to come up with bail.

Have you all not been thinking?

The answer is simple....

EESCAM buys several units of the revolutionary CNTScam products and repackage them as EESUcker units!

Two companies saved by a single scam.

And both companies can rot in the stock pile of wasted papers.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GM-Volt.com
    Advertisements

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by rhodomel View Post
    Have you all not been thinking?

The answer is simple....

EESCAM buys several units of the revolutionary CNTScam products and repackage them as EESUcker units!

Two companies saved by a single scam.

And both companies can rot in the stock pile of wasted papers.

Of course! I didn't even think of that. They do some merger and that will buy them another few years. Brilliant!

Reminder this is the BS from Ian Clifford end of 08:

"[Newsletter - December 23, 2008 8:14:08 PM MST]

Dear ZENN Enthusiasts,

Well 2008 has certainly been an exciting year! We have made tremendous progress across a variety of fronts including the advancement of both the cityZENN and ZENNergy drive system projects.

Related to these projects is the commercialization of EEStor’s energy storage technology and while not press released, it should be noted that EEStor recently dramatically increased their intellectual property protection. Patents were granted in the month of December further ensuring that EEStor’s technology and production processes are protected. If you refer to the details of the patent granted on December 17th 2008 (patent PDF) I believe that you will gain a better appreciation for the significance of the technology and the complexity involved in its commercialization. The EEStor EESU has the potential to be as disruptive to the 21st century as the internal combustion engine was to the 20th century!

With the end of 2008 quickly approaching, it appears less likely that we will have the 3rd party verification of permittivity or the prototype EESU this year as we had hoped. So we’ll all need to wait for these major milestones and the full commercialization of EEStor’s technology but rest assured that ZENN Motor Company continues with its development efforts so as to be fully ready to capitalize on the technology as soon as available.

EEStor’s technology represents such a significant leap forward in energy storage that once all milestones have been achieved, I am confident that you, as one of our stakeholders, will be deeply satisfied in how it will enable ZENN Motor Company to become the global leader in zero emission transportation solutions.

I firmly believe that 2009 will be the year that the automotive industry changes forever – and not just because of the current economic turmoil we are all familiar with, but led by the commercialization of disruptive zero emission automotive solutions by ZMC. I am very excited about ZMC’s pending Electric Vehicle introduction in 2009 and I look forward to sharing more about our significant progress early in the coming year.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank our committed Retailers for their vision and leadership in their respective markets, the entire ZENN team who work tirelessly to move us towards our goal of becoming the global leader in zero emission transportation solutions, and our shareholders and loyal supporters who support us in so many ways throughout the year.

From all of us at ZMC, we wish each of you and your loved ones a safe and happy holiday season.

All the Best,

Ian Clifford
    Founder and Chief Executive Officer
    ZENN Motor Company"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    red=LIE

20 Days Left in 2009 Mr. Clifford!

Could this be the end of year message from Ian Clifford/Zenn:

Link

It doesn't sound hopeful as last years "Dear ZENN Enthusiasts Newsletter - December 23, 2008 " message from Ian.

Anyway, 6 business days Left for the Great Reveal in 09, Don't hold your breath.
    Last edited by Anto; 12-22-2009 at 04:21 AM.

Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas EEstor fans! Here is the EESU we promised! May the world be a better place...

Quote Originally Posted by Anto View Post
    Anyway, 6 business days Left for the Great Reveal in 09, Don't hold your breath.
    I'm blue indeed, but not from holding my breath.

Let's not forget this BS from 2008 by tvillar, Baghead's (B, eestorblog) moderator:

EEStor EESU's delivery in 2008 after all? 3-Nov-08 10:34 pm

"Well there is some new info on this. Dick Weir replied to an email from GM-VOLT and said production wasn't going to happen until mid 2009. On the other hand ZMC's spokesperson Catherine Scrimgeour said ZMC remains confident with prior publicly released statements concerning EEStor's progress to date which includes the expected delivery of a production line prototype EESU from EEStor Inc. in 2008. Tom Weir, General Manager and VP of Operations at EEStor Inc, also followed up with the EEStorBlogger after Dick's email and "concurred with this information in a telephone interview today."

Here is the blog post with links to all the sources: http://www.theeestory.com/articles/80

Mostly likely both parties are right and are just talking about two different things. Dick is talking about volume production and ZMC and Tom Weir are talking about production prototypes which triggers additional payments to EEStor and gives ZMC a chance to further increase their ownership in EEStor."

Lie highlighted in red.

I'm biting my lip. Less than 72 hours for this great reveal by EESCAM which if you remember Dick Weir in the leaked audio recording June 2009 stated to potential investors some BS about EESCAM is ahead of schedule.
    Last edited by Anto; 12-29-2009 at 02:55 PM.

Advertisement

Default Official Statement from Zenn Motor Corp

from Zenn's Facebook page.

Link

"ZENN Motor Company Our partners in Texas are heads down at work and appreciate the built up anticipation of what they are commercializing. That stated, they'll communicate further updates on their progress when they are ready. In the meantime we continue our ZENNergy product and business development-related activities. Best wishes for ...2010! May it be profoundly energizing for all of us."
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

Sounds like the crappola is continuing in 2010 from Zenn .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert LinkInsert ImageInsert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text