Awaiting my new 2017 Volt LT with light ash/dark ash interior
Grab our Forum Feed

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Awaiting my new 2017 Volt LT with light ash/dark ash interior

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Richmond, Vermont
    Posts
    5

    Default Awaiting my new 2017 Volt LT with light ash/dark ash interior

    Totally looking forward to my new Volt, which my local dealer acquired via trade with a dealer ~200 miles away. I got the only LT we could find w/in several hundred miles (including Boston and Albany) with a light ash/dark ash interior. I'm surprised Chevy puts out almost all Volt LTs in the Northeast with jet black interiors, which I just don't prefer - they heat up too much and get dirty too easily. Curious if others feel the same way.

    I estimate 75% of my miles will be electric, based on my driving patterns (# of trips I take at different distances). That's my goal, we'll see how it goes.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Evergreen CO
    Posts
    1

    Default

    What color is the exterior with the light ash interior? Can I assume white?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    1,877

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zipper View Post
    Totally looking forward to my new Volt, which my local dealer acquired via trade with a dealer ~200 miles away. I got the only LT we could find w/in several hundred miles (including Boston and Albany) with a light ash/dark ash interior. I'm surprised Chevy puts out almost all Volt LTs in the Northeast with jet black interiors, which I just don't prefer - they heat up too much and get dirty too easily. Curious if others feel the same way.

    I estimate 75% of my miles will be electric, based on my driving patterns (# of trips I take at different distances). That's my goal, we'll see how it goes.
    Hook up to VoltStats and you'll know how many of your miles are electric twice a day.
    2012 Standard w/ Navigation

  4. Remove Advertisements
    GM-Volt.com
    Advertisements

  5. Advertisement

  6. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Nanaimo, BC, Canada
    Posts
    56

    Default

    Yes, I had to settle for an all black interior when my dealer couldn't find one in the area with a two tone. They look great

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    685

    Default

    I went all black because the light gray interior and the brown one both reminded me of old GM interiors, it just looked even more plasticky

  8. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Richmond, Vermont
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Juniper49 View Post
    What color is the exterior with the light ash interior? Can I assume white?
    Silver Ice Metallic exterior. Should be good with the light/dark ash interior... should be... we hope so...
    Last edited by zipper; 1 Week Ago at 10:17 PM. Reason: forgot to include original quote

  9. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Richmond, Vermont
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hellsop View Post
    Hook up to VoltStats and you'll know how many of your miles are electric twice a day.
    Thanks hellsop - Looks like one needs OnStar to use VoltStats. I guess I'll try VoltStats while I have the free trial period, but I don't expect to use OnStar after that - but I've never tried OnStar, so we'll see.

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Posts
    1,877

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zipper View Post
    Thanks hellsop - Looks like one needs OnStar to use VoltStats. I guess I'll try VoltStats while I have the free trial period, but I don't expect to use OnStar after that - but I've never tried OnStar, so we'll see.
    VoltStats is one of the things that keeps working with the free OnStar Basic plan, which you'll qualify for after the trial is done.
    2012 Standard w/ Navigation

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert LinkInsert ImageInsert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Similar Threads

  1. REALLY....Check engine light on 2017 Volt
    By dmatt13 in forum Generation 2 Volt (2016-2020)
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-10-2017, 01:50 PM
  2. Visibility Issues with Light Ash/Dark Ash Interior
    By Volt Dolt in forum Generation 2 Volt (2016-2020)
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04-23-2017, 04:19 AM
  3. Square LED panel light upgrade for the dark hatch area!
    By somms in forum Chevy Volt Accessories and Modifications
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-07-2015, 02:12 PM
  4. Make Dark Ash Leather available in Gen 2 LTZ trim
    By George S. Bower in forum Suggestions for GM - Chevy Volt
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-02-2015, 03:24 PM
  5. Black with Black interior & Dark Accents Ready to Go at MSRP
    By tmars in forum Buying, Leasing & Selling - Chevy Volt
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-18-2011, 04:50 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts