Elon pushing Tesla factory workers till they pass out on the floor
Grab our Forum Feed

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Elon pushing Tesla factory workers till they pass out on the floor

Fighting Illini country surrounded by bean fields

Quote Originally Posted by DrMiguelitoLoveless View Post
    This would be the analysts who are shorting the hell out of the stock and who stand to take a massive bath if the stock doesn't tank as they predicted.
    Betting on one stock going up or down is very risky. I can predict Tesla stock will go up. I can also predict Tesla stock will go down. I cannot predict when and by how much. Either buy and hold, or don't mess with this at all. Didn't anyone learn their lesson during dot bomb, the financial crisis, 1929?
    LLninja (greenback troll #1)
    2013 Volt G1 white diamond tricoat

If I can get the guy in the mirror under control I can be skinny and rich.
    If you don't have the money, don't buy it. Debt is hazardous to your wealth
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by doctorq Hidden Content
    "what kind of mental problem do you have? you should really get yourself checked out, are you on any type of psychotropic medications?
    R:IQ $2.2M, at $1.7M proj $4.8M

Quote Originally Posted by llninja View Post
    Betting on one stock going up or down is very risky. I can predict Tesla stock will go up. I can also predict Tesla stock will go down. I cannot predict when and by how much. Either buy and hold, or don't mess with this at all. Didn't anyone learn their lesson during dot bomb, the financial crisis, 1929?
    No, No they did not.

Keith

I buy and hold. Big believer in DRiPs. Don't hold any Tesla stock. The quickest route to poverty is day trading and shorting stocks. Sure, some people make a killing, but people holding a short position have a strong incentive to trash a stock at every opportunity. If Tesla come's within 70% of making its numbers shorts are going to bleed out. It has a real prestige product in a dynamic market with a bright future.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GM-Volt.com
    Advertisements

Advertisement

Fighting Illini country surrounded by bean fields

Quote Originally Posted by DrMiguelitoLoveless View Post
    I buy and hold. Big believer in DRiPs. Don't hold any Tesla stock. The quickest route to poverty is day trading and shorting stocks. Sure, some people make a killing, but people holding a short position have a strong incentive to trash a stock at every opportunity. If Tesla come's within 70% of making its numbers shorts are going to bleed out. It has a real prestige product in a dynamic market with a bright future.
    I too do not hold any Tesla stock myself (might have some buried in some mutual funds). I'll let the wall street sharks et each other alive. The time to buy Tesla was after their IPO and before the model S release. If it were to take a major tumble when model 3 rolls out, I think it's still too risky to jump in. Model S and X sales still stall as people are awaiting the less expensive option, they will be hemmoraging more than ever, and any hiccup, they could go under or require a buyout. I'm not wishing doom and gloom on Tesla, quite the opposite, I hope they make it. But the success of the presales of the model 3 upped the ante in a very major way.
    LLninja (greenback troll #1)
    2013 Volt G1 white diamond tricoat

If I can get the guy in the mirror under control I can be skinny and rich.
    If you don't have the money, don't buy it. Debt is hazardous to your wealth
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by doctorq Hidden Content
    "what kind of mental problem do you have? you should really get yourself checked out, are you on any type of psychotropic medications?
    R:IQ $2.2M, at $1.7M proj $4.8M

Quote Originally Posted by Qinsp View Post
    I'm not saying the UAW is making things up, but I've seen the same tactic used when I was UAW.
    I've been on the A-team in a non-union shop. I worked Christmas more than once. My record for contiguous hours worked is 22.5. Our attitude was that the machines/cars/whatever had to go out on a certain day and we had to get it done and done right.

So I'm very familiar with what's going on. But it was always voluntary for us. You cannot make these things mandatory. That part disturbs me.

I don't think it's fair to call conspiracy. If there's a problem it needs to be outed. I was happy to read they brought in ergonomics experts and a third shift. Things may actually be improving.

Please continue to stay on topic...
    2011 Cyber Gray, Std Wheels, Black Leather/White Console, Bose, Nav, Htd Seats, Park Assist. Picked up May 2011
    B3320
    Best All Electric Miles: 54.2
    Lifetime: 85,558 miles, 125 MPG, Remaining Oil Life 38%
    Typical Commute: 60 miles
    30 day Stats: 966 miles, 108
    MPG, 62% Electric, 38% gas, Saved 33 gal., 31 kW-hr/100 miles
    Hidden Content Free Volt Manual here: Hidden Content

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size