Thinking about getting a Bolt is there a listing of Chevy dealers that don't suck?
Grab our Forum Feed

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thinking about getting a Bolt is there a listing of Chevy dealers that don't suck?

Default Thinking about getting a Bolt is there a listing of Chevy dealers that don't suck?

I have read many peoples reports about dealers being down right hostel to people coming in looking at Volts. Has anyone generated a list of the different dealerships and how they rate when dealing with volts?

Thanks
    Robert

I can credit this, once you buy an EV, you won't have to see them ever again. I haven't been to my Chevy dealer in 4 years. I refused to even get the stupid recalls done. They aren't worth the trouble.
    America 1st - CHEVY VOLT, AMERICAN-MADE, AMERICAN-FUELED. White Diamond with everything.

[Edit: this post somehow landed in the wrong thread. Sorry it is totally off topic here. I am leaving it because it has been quoted]

A little rivalry with Prius can be all in good fun, but compared to 99.9% of the vehicles out there, the Prius drivers are firmly on our camp. If there were no such thing as a Volt, I would likely have a Prius.
    Last edited by Barry; 04-12-2016 at 09:09 AM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    GM-Volt.com
    Advertisements

5. Advertisement

Nothing would ever make me buy a Prius!

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post
    If there were no such thing as a Volt, I would likely have a Prius.
    2017 Heather Grey Premier with all options except ACC and Ambient. Leased 3/5/2016 to replace my leased 2011 Leaf SL-e. 20,000 miles as of 03/15/2017. Tesla Model 3 reserved.

Dealer experiences are like noses and opinions, every has one. I rave about my local Chevy dealer I've done business with for over 20 years and have recommended them hundreds of times and then when I went to post a review on Yelp I read several reviews that were scathing, you'd think it was a completely different dealer.

But I still highly recommend Jack Schmitt Chevrolet in O' Fallon Il. I have purchased over 20 vehicles (6 Corvette's and 2 Volts) from them and have been treated like a rock star.
    Tom aka Accidental Electronaut
    USAF Retired
    My garage
    2017 GMC Acadia Denali w/ACC
    2017 Volt Premier w/ACC

Remember, the dealerships are there to help. To make life easier and make sure you aren't taken advantage of. /joke

Quote Originally Posted by BAZINGA View Post
    Dealer experiences are like noses and opinions, every has one. I rave about my local Chevy dealer I've done business with for over 20 years and have recommended them hundreds of times and then when I went to post a review on Yelp I read several reviews that were scathing, you'd think it was a completely different dealer.

But I still highly recommend Jack Schmitt Chevrolet in O' Fallon Il. I have purchased over 20 vehicles (6 Corvette's and 2 Volts) from them and have been treated like a rock star.
    Well I agree with that some dealerships seem to be more clueless then others. Since I live in TN I am guessing all the dealerships are going to be pretty clueless but some may be worse then others.

Thanks
    Robert

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert LinkInsert ImageInsert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text