Hello I'm new to this forum. I'm also one of the few drivers that has managed to rack up 100K on her Volt. I just went to the dealer on President's day and I was told they had never seen anything like this before and that it is something that could potentially be seen with drivers as they increased their mileage on their volt. Has anybody with a high mileage in their volt been told by a dealer or mechanic that their spark plug wires have melted? The exact words from the dealer were, " your coil pack rubber has melted into the spark plug." I never received any notifications from vehicle that the car was over heating, so I had no way of knowing this. Anybody else with a similar experience? Thanks.