GM Volt Forum banner

anyone able to get National deal, $197 x 38 months, $0 drive off (current Volt owner)

4K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  netprotex 
#1 · (Edited)
http://www.chevrolet.com/current-deals.html?x-zipcode=91740

on Chevy site. they have a zero drive off (plus another ~$1,500 for fees, taxes.....), $197 / month x 38 months for current Volt owner. This is a regular Volt. not bonus cash Volt (extra $2,000 off).

I called around (yes, including Keys), nobody willing to do this deal. even with bonus cash cars (Keys is claiming Chevy ad is a bonus cash car, yeah right).

with bonus cash, it should of brought it down to ~$149 / month x 38 months,for current Volt owner.

are Chevy dealers just not honoring Chevy's site deal ?

#4 ·
Not clear to me if $0 at close means you don't pay the $2500 or if the $2500 gets rolled into the monthly. In the latter case it would be another $65/month, plus other fees and taxes. Plus there are options which would push the price.

It is clear that the bonus cash doesn't apply.

#5 ·
was going to lease / buy a Volt this week, due to the extra $2,500 Volt loyalty money. but I now am giving up.

but after talking to 4 dealers. nobody is even willing to match Chevy website offer, or come close to it. with Chevy have stopping 15 Volt production. 16 Volt is only a minor upgrade. Just no need to honor Chevy site pricing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.