GM Volt Forum banner

FYI: NA ChargePoint Network scheduled maintenance

4K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Garison 
#1 ·
What I just received from ChargePoint (emphasis is mine):
To: {PowerTrip}
Sent: Tuesday, October 9, 2012 8:53 PM
Subject: NA ChargePoint™ Network scheduled maintenance Saturday October 13 0100 UTC (Friday October 12 6:00pm PDT)

The North American segment of the ChargePoint™ Network will be under maintenance beginning Saturday October 13 0100 UTC (Friday October 12 6:00pm PDT) and lasting around six hours.

During this maintenance period, various network services will be affected in various ways:

• Drivers will always be able to use their ChargePoint Card to charge their cars. Ongoing charging sessions will not be interrupted. New sessions will be permitted.
  • Session status information – e.g. SMS notifications and driver portal updates – will be delayed on all stations until the end of our maintenance period.
  • Drivers without ChargePoint Cards will be unable to use contactless credit cards on any station, for the duration of our maintenance period.
  • The web portal, embedded maps, web services API, and mobile apps will be unavailable for the duration of our maintenance period.
  • Station reservations will be enforced if the reservation was placed before the start of our maintenance period.
  • Customer support capabilities will be limited on all stations. Our Customer Support Representatives will be unable to initiate sessions on behalf of drivers.

This work will be a major system upgrade, our scheduled rollout of ChargePoint 4.0. We’re excited to show you everything we’ve been working on!

Please contact support@chargepoint.com with any questions concerning this work.
--
Bob Sutterfield
Director, Network Operations
ChargePoint | www.chargepoint.com
Coulomb Technologies Inc | 1692 Dell Ave | Campbell CA 95008 | USA

See less See more
#4 ·
Beverly Hills has 'em in their Public Parking structures!

My mother has a restaurant in BH that she LOVES, and when I meet her, I can park free for two hours, and now, I can plug my new 2013 Volt in, and grab about 10-15 miles of free charge!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.