The World's Smallest Political Quiz
Grab our Forum Feed

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The World's Smallest Political Quiz

interesting... my score was off the chart but definitely not FOX news material.
    It seemed like a good idea...at that time.

Advertisement

I'm a centrist, no MSNBC watcher here.
    2014 Volt, Brownstone Metallic, Loaded.
    Penguin-The other white meat.

Lol... Right on the mark, libertarian. Not totally tho, I do agree on a national id card.

LOL.. that was easy - makes me wonder if im off on some of them - I should agree with Madcat455 above on the national ID card.
    2014 Volt, AshGrey, Basic(ly, i'm amazed)
    2002 BMW M3 ( a.k.a. " my GoKart)

If it does not hurt someone else you should be able to do it.
    Everyone should be required to do at least 2 years military service and boot camp should be run by the USMC and everyone should be required to have an ID card and have DNA recorded.
    What do you consider corporate welfare? Gov't subsidy? End it and lower the tax rate to 15%.
    End the federal income tax and replace it with sales tax then the people who spend (have) the most will PAY the most.

An adults sex life is number 1 on the 'none of anyones damned business' list.

And since marriage has been a religious sacrament/right longer than any gov't has been around the gov't should get the hell out of it. Separation of church and state and all that liberal backed stuff. Right?
    IN the garage
    1977 XLCH
    2004 BMW K1200-GT
    2012 Volt
    2007 Accord

Previous cars:

1962 Galaxy Convertible 406/tri-power
    1963 Corvair Spyder
    1965 Pro Street Mustang
    1966 Hi-Po 289, GT Fastback
    1966 427 open-chambered Chevelle
    1967 305 Gurney-Weslake Mustang Fastback
    1970 BOSS-302/Cross-BOSS/dual Inline 4's
    1995 F-41 Z/28

Previous motorcycles:

1970 XLCH
    1973 XLH
    1975 Norton Commando
    2004 BMW R-1150-RT
    2 125 Hodaka 'Combat Wombat' MX and Flat-Tracker

I've retaken the test this time spending a bit more time before answering. The questions are somewhat vague, it would need more clarification.
    This time I came back as a bordering at centrist -libertarian-conservative.

most of the questions are controversial and complicated. There is no clear cut answer.
    Example: Mandated military service.
    Looking at today's youth, I wish we could send all to some boot camp 6 mo. to a year at least, to have them snap back to reality. Including my own son.
    I have seen this (in Europe) where draft was mandatory at the time, but currently it is not.
    I would say youngsters that came out from the military were more respectful and more skilled but with some psychological economical and emotional toll. Most had drinking problems afterwards.
    When you forcefully take away a year or two from a youngsters life, resentment follows.
    Drafting from 18 y.o. and up... those that went to college were not drafted until they finished college, but instead of going to the workforce they were possible sent to boot camp.
    Those that did not go to college and wanted to work in civilian life, or may even had a girlfriend or started a new family- say at age 20 -21; and got drafted, things did not turn out to well for marriage.
    If there was a kid in the picture and you take away the worker of the household, now the mother relys on government assistance.

Second problem: When you assign a job or responsibility or equipment to a person that resents to be in such position or place; he/she will abuse, mistreat equipment and poorly execute what ever job was assigned to him/her. He/she knows that will not be removed or fired from that position.

So there is a flipside to many issues we are currently facing or the questions in the short survey above.
    Last edited by Even-Steven; 2 Days Ago at 12:43 AM.
    It seemed like a good idea...at that time.

I was one notch to the left of the top corner. I'm surely not a liberal as they seem to behave these days. When I was young liberal meant open-minded. Still, I had expected to land differently on the graph. Must be that "maybe" on "End government barriers to international free trade." that got me. I landed fully in the Libertarian group:

Libertarians support maximum liberty in both personal and economic matters. They advocate a much smaller government; one that is limited to protecting individuals from coercion and violence. Libertarians tend to embrace individual responsibility, oppose government bureaucracy and taxes, promote private charity, tolerate diverse lifestyles, support the free market, and defend civil liberties.
    I have a feeling that most of Americans are more Libertarian than they realize. Not that this fun little game is terribly scientific, but....

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by mikethebike View Post
    An adults sex life is number 1 on the 'none of anyones damned business' list.
    So long as you don't believe God will wreak vengeance on us all for our shameful society! (Unlike the apparently 28% of Americans who believe the literal word of the Bible)

http://www.channel4.com/news/gay-mar...oods-says-ukip

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• Decrease Size
    Increase Size
  • Remove Text Formatting
  • Insert Link Insert Image Insert Video
  • Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text