GM Volt Forum banner

Winter tires for sale

5K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  bentbiker 
#1 ·
Set of 4 very lightly used Bridgestone Blizzak snow tires for sale. Model WS70, 215/55R17. The tires are currently being stored in bags and are in excellent condition (no damage). They have 12/32" (9 mm) of tread depth remaining, which means they will likely get you through 2 or 3 winters under moderate use. These were a bit over $500 new. The price for the set of 4 is $125 plus shipping.

Tire Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Auto part Wheel

Tire Automotive tire Synthetic rubber Auto part Wheel

See less See more
#6 ·
How much to ship to 61572? Put me in line if the others don't work out

#8 · (Edited)
Beachliving - I'm located in San Diego.

voltbeaupre - it would cost about $180 to ship all four to 06415.
oneborch - about $170 to ship all four to 55303.
lil' dave - about $170 to ship all four to 61572.

I only priced the shipping costs via USPS. Other carriers may be cheaper.

#9 ·
Beachliving - I'm located in San Diego.
Sean, it's good you clarified that. Your profile says you are in Ann Arbor, Michigan (in the upper right hand corner of your offer-to-sell post).

Since it's only your first post, I didn't know if you were aware of that.

#13 ·
Eric, as I indicated in the private message I just sent you, my apologies. I did not realize that anyone was sending me private messages. I wrongly assumed that the forum would automatically notify me (email me) if someone was sending me private messages.

I did sell the tires to someone local here in San Diego, via craigslist, so I wanted to notify interested parties that they are no longer available.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.