Very nice write up that covers a lot of ground. Thanks for sharing. In case you are intending this for wider distribution, there are some typos you may want to address:
- "They also wanted to make it to make it sporty,"
- "it has an electric motor with 270 ft/lbs of torque" It's 273. http://www.chevrolet.com/volt-electr...eatures-specs/ and normally expressed as "lb.-ft."
- "a car that is more fun to drive that almost any car"
- "So what does it all mean." A question mark is called for.
- "Similarly emissions of gasoline engines vary widely depending on their efficiency, which ranges between 15% and 28%." Perhaps "Similarly, emissions of gasoline engines vary widely—ranging between 15% and 28%—depending on their efficiency."
- "Thus the most efficient engines are slightly produce slightly less"
- "some respects better as on any comparable car" instead of "as on" use than