GM Volt Forum banner

ELR Accessory review: All-weather cargo mat, premium floor mats, cargo organizer

7K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  BeechBoy 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I had some trouble finding some "reviews" of the premium floor mats, so I went ahead and purchased them along with some other accessories I had been considering for my ELR. Hope this helps anyone else considering these purchases.

All-weather cargo mat (7/10): Nice, heavy rubber that is identical to the OEM all-weather cargo mat for the Volt. Fits perfectly. Was slightly deformed by the shipping process, but laid out smoothly once installed after about 24 hours. Not a whole lot else to say about this one.

Premium floor mats (2/10): Indistinguishable from the included floor mats in every way except the embroidered ELR logo, which I'll admit does look nice, but save your money. Disappointed.

Cargo organizer (8/10): Surprisingly nice quality and quite useful with re-configurable velcro dividers. Has plastic carabiners for attaching it to the built-in hooks in the trunk, but the straps to secure it are puzzlingly long. Collapses when not in use. Great for groceries and keeping small items secure. Because I so rarely transport large items in the trunk, this accessory is very useful to keep things from rolling around and really works with my lifestyle. Stitched Cadillac logo is very classy. :)

See less See more
#3 ·
For floor mats there is also another option. Cocomats makes high end floor mats that fit perfectly. I have been using their products for a number of years in several cars I own and I have always been impressed with the quality. I am not sure I would use those mats during the winter; they are too nice for that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.