GM Volt Forum banner

Missing My Volt

3K views 7 replies 8 participants last post by  BAZINGA 
#1 ·
Well my Volt is in the shop getting the battery enhancement, new charger cord, airbag inspection and getting the brake pedal noise fixed. I got an HHR to rent and boy do I miss my Volt. I feel trapped because I don't want to drive anywhere. I find my self constantly checking the On Star app wondering if they disconnected the battery yet. Haven't noticed anything much. I wish you could tell how many feet they moved the car LOL!. I expect it to be in there a few days but boy do I miss it.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
It's been a week now for me. Tech called to advise that the "tool" they were missing to install the coolant tank sensor arrived this morning. Car is back together, they just want it one more day to make sure all is well, wash, fill with gas and charge. Since I have had their demo Volt for 8 days, it's not been a real problem. In fact, the dogs went to the Vet, pine straw was hauled in the back and I have driven about 400 miles I would never have done in mine. But the loaner is a nice car...I think it's peppier than mine and has better range.

#4 ·
I just dropped mine off today and already miss it. That probably has something to do with the HHR loaner that they set up through Enterprise. Talk about a differance in driving experience.

My dealer has done their demo and another Volt prior to mine and says they should be done by tomorrow afternoon. I can't wait.

#6 ·
I just got my Volt back a couple of days ago after it was in the shop for 4 days. But all is perfect again. I had a Malibu rental; no comparison of course. The dealer did a great job. I now have a full tank of gas and the volt runs as perfectly as before. They also washed the car inside and out. I had about 4 gallons left in the tank after 3 months of driving, so with that full tank of gas, I won't be filling up for a while.

#7 ·
Was that pic from Saturday around noon? We'd just left after briefly meeting the owners of the red Volt. I think they took a pic of both Volts but he hasn't posted it here. So you drove all the way over but didn't have the Volt? :(

#8 ·
After owning my Volt for 6 weeks I'm so glad my dealer had all the customer service enhancements done prior to them selling it. I can now concentrate on driving and enjoying it. So I can appreciate the "Volt withdrawal" syndrome many experience.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.