Couple of things to try:
Originally Posted by mdmarvin87
Remove the charger and close the port.
1) lock the car and then unlock the car using the handle button, try to start it..
Do the Head lights turn on and off when you hit the start button?
If no joy
2) repeat number 1 and then turn off the auto lights, make sure the dimmer switch is set to max (left side of wheel next to the info select buttons) try again
If No joy
3) Repeat number 2 then pop the hood, secure the hood up. turn on the lights and then press the start button..
If No Joy
4) Plug in the charger, override charge and to start charging and then repeat step 3
If no Joy
5) consult the manual for jump start procedure and try step 1
Last edited by Brittt1; 04-08-2012 at 09:50 PM.
05/02/2011 (1100) Order placed
10/22/2011 V EV Day
18" Touren TR2 with Pirelli Runflats, HID's and LED's all round
LED rear Reflector MOD
Volt Embossed Headrests
Carbon Fiber Dash Kit