I have been tracking daily the inventory of Autotrader.com and Cars.com since the beginning of the month
Bottom line is this will be for sure a record sales month for Volts, if the following trend continues an all time record in sales -- currently about 1700 volts have sold ... based on the data points below.
This with the following data points
1) 2347 Volt manufactured since production restart reporting a VIN near ..
2) VIN 17177 is now on Voltstats.net so at a minimum
3) 2347 were added to inventory and at dealers since Feb15th restart
4) 1023 reported sold for February of which 600 were inventory before restart ( previous AT number were 4000, declined to ~ 3400 )
5) leaving 1924 to increase inventory if none sold but
6) inventory has increased 226
7) leaves mid month sales ~1698
3-15-2012 7-21-22 PM.jpg