GM Volt Forum banner

Employee Discount on ELR (and other GM vehicles) Available to non-GM drivers

7K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  Steve Z1 
#1 ·
Hi ELR fans. My name is Cody and I work at GM in the user experience design group. I wanted to let you know that through the end of June, I have been given two employee discount vouchers on any GM vehicle (minus Spark EV and Camaro Z/28) that I can share with anyone that owns a non-GM vehicle (our discontinued brands do qualify as non-GM for this promotion). If any of you are interested, or know anyone who might be, in either a purchase or lease with the employee discount (4% below dealer invoice price, plus any available incentives), I'd be more than happy to help. Just send me a PM and I'll grab some info from you and send you the discount number.

If you'd like to check out the employee price, and look for vehicles nearby, you can use this site to price out a vehicle and find out what the employee discount is.

For the ELR in particular, we have some crazy good incentives going. Employee price is approximately $6k off MSRP, plus combine with another $6,250 off. If you'd like to lease instead, we have a deal going for $499 / month with $2,749 down for 39 months.

#6 ·
It's both interesting and a bit sad that us orphaned Pontiac owners qualify as non-GM owners.

#8 ·
Yeah, I thought so as well when I saw that, but I think you'd also qualify as a GM owner as well if a particular deal requires a GM loyalty deal. I think they just want to try to keep us orphaned customers in the GM fold however possible (I also own a Pontiac).

#10 ·
I had a great amount of response to my post - thank you! I am going to have to get in touch with a few of my co-workers to help me try to help everyone out that has sent me messages. If you're interested, please feel free to PM me still and I will do my best to help you out. If you are interested in the ELR in particular, please note that in your message as well. Thanks again everyone for the great response so far, and please don't hesitate to send me a PM and I'll do my best to get you a discount on a new GM vehicle!

#13 ·
Hi all,

I need to make a public call-out.

Cody was super nice and super helpful in getting my the employee discount.

THANK YOU CODY :)

I will be in Boulder today at the National Electric Drive Week Event.

Look for this car, I'll be sure to chat it up.

There will also be 2 Fuel Cell Powered cars for those interested in other tech.

A Toyota and Mercedes.

I think available for test drives too!

Thanks again Cody!

Steve

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.