: Any good lease deals in Sacramento, CA?

tiznupper
09-03-2012, 10:43 AM
I am seriously considering selling my Cadillac SRX (w/Northstar V8) and getting a new Volt. My current monthly gas bill is right about what a lease payment would be and I would have the added benefit of a full warranty.

KEYES CHEVROLET
09-03-2012, 11:31 AM
tiznupper,

Let us know what we can do to help you. I answered the question you posted on our thread.

Thanks!

Shawn

TomVolt12
09-03-2012, 11:55 AM
Got rid of two Cadillac devilles and leased one 2010 Prius and then purchased one 2010 Prius. I then turned the leased Prius for a volt. The volt is fabulous, not a soft ride like the caddies, not an unrefined ride like the Prius, but a ride like a BMW 325. Pickup is purely jet like with no transmission shifts, and toy factor is over the top. Quality first rate. The only thing the car misses is the panache of a luxury car brand name. I would recommend this car to anyone except daily marathon drivers.

stuart22
09-03-2012, 12:14 PM
I leased mine from a dealer in Vallejo which is nearby where I live, but during my shopping around stage, I checked a number of Sacramento dealers and wasn't too blown away by any of them. The dealer in Roseville stood out as the most interested in dealing, and they had an OK inventory. There's a guy there (Heath) who handles Volt enquiries.

tiznupper
09-03-2012, 08:39 PM
tiznupper,

Let us know what we can do to help you. I answered the question you posted on our thread.

Thanks!

Shawn

Shawn,

Through my employer I am also eligible for a "GM Supplier Discount". Can that be combined with the discounts and rebates that you have quoted?

KEYES CHEVROLET
09-03-2012, 08:53 PM
None of the GM Supplier or GM Employee discounts are good on the Volt.

The best discounts are what we are currently offering. Current lease programs expire end of business day tomorrow.

Our best deal of $3K BELOW INVOICE deal expires today.

Shawn

tiznupper
09-03-2012, 10:14 PM
None of the GM Supplier or GM Employee discounts are good on the Volt.

The best discounts are what we are currently offering. Current lease programs expire end of business day tomorrow.

Our best deal of $3K BELOW INVOICE deal expires today.

Shawn

Really? That's strange. I was able to apply it from their site when I "built" my vehicle??

KEYES CHEVROLET
09-03-2012, 10:18 PM
GM Supplier and/or employee (GMS) has never been eligible on the Volt or the ZL1. When you go to a dealer and they attempt to enter in the discount authorization code, it will come back ineligible vehicle. Trust me, I tried to use it on my Volt. It didn't work and I had a GEX authorization number which is the highest discount code you can get as a GM Employee. GEX is GM Executive Employee.

By the way, our discount on the Volts right now are DEEPER than anything GM Supplier would be.

We are $2500.00 BELOW INVOICE and that means it is about $4300.00 on a fully loaded unit. Up to $4800.00 OFF MSRP on a fully loaded White Diamond 2013 Volt. We are selling out of Volts that we have in stock right now and we have 65 Volts in transit to us from the factory as we speak. We are currently pre-selling in transit Volts for immediate delivery when they arrive in. Volts are in HUGE demand right now. It's been crazy since CA approved the Volt for HOV lane access with a solo driver.

Shawn