GM Volt Forum banner

Rover Rover Red-Rider come over!

3K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  solar_dave 
#1 ·
Crystal Red C8885 is now home. No pictures yet and the shadows are getting long here. It was interesting to see everyone point and thumbs up on the freeway coming home with a pair of Volts in tandem rolling down the road. I love the neutral leather interior with the light gold color of the trim and the almost charcoal grey center console, I think it is a handsome combination.

The wife and I are talking about an interesting location for a dueling Volt photo shoot, more in the next couple days.

#2 ·
Congrats to you and your Wife, Dave. You guy's are true pioneers. Good luck with you new Volt.

#5 · (Edited)
Congrats. And great color choice. Its almost cranberry. Goes good with thanksgiving turkey dinner ;-)

#6 ·
Congratulations. I normally don't care for red cars but the Volt in red is awesome. I almost went that way too. It looks great in every color, just a fabulous design.

#7 ·
Grats Solar-Dave -- This must be Red week I got my RED volt 8860 a few days ago.
BUT in a low ligh I tell people it is Maroon -
Might be a Texas thing ;-)

#9 ·
No it was a long slog starting Aug 5th with the initial deposit, allocation on Oct 4th and final delivery yesterday. The dealer was far enough away I had to run the ICE for about 10 miles, but I have nothing but great things to say about Thorobred Chevrolet. Many of the dealers in town were humping the buyers for add ons and over MSRP. I walked out of several of them in disgust. One even gave us $50 in gas cards for showing up in the Diamond White one, now how the hell would I use those ? ;) LOL

#12 ·
A couple of quick snap shots

Here is a couple of quick snapshots I got this weekend, the wife and I have a plan for a dueling Volt photo session but just didn't have time with the holiday festivities this weekend.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.