[ad#post_ad]Chevrolet has unveiled a new custom exterior and design package for the Volt that its calling the Z-Spec concept.
The package is for unique design elements only that provide visual cue changes but won’t actually affect the aerodynamic performance of the car.
Features include special lower rocker panel, lower front fascia, grille, 19 inch wheels, and taillamps. GM says though this package is still only a concept, it is being considered for production.
“The concept combines the Volt’s advanced electric propulsion technology with the flair of Z-Spec, because efficiency and high style needn’t be mutually exclusive,” said Paul Arnone, lead designer. “The Z-Spec enhancements give the vehicle a sportier look that doesn’t affect its electric driving range or overall efficiency.”
The following are vehicle highlights:
• “Icy White” Metallic paint
• Lower rocker panels and lower front fascia
• Black chrome satin finish on the grille, belt moldings and outside rearview mirrors
• Billet aluminum Chevy “brand bar”
• Rear fascia
• Rear tail lamps
• Graphics package
• 19-inch GM Accessory wheels
• Custom Z-Spec graphic door inserts
• Racing-style pedals
• Custom leather-wrapped, flat-bottom steering wheel with Z-Spec logo
• Recaro leather-trimmed front seats with orange accent stitch
• Custom Z-Spec floor mats