Jul 10

Latest Volt news: No Volt news from GM till August

Last year we reported Chevrolet had begun 2013 Volt production in early June, and by July they were shipping to dealerships, but this year, it appears nothing more regarding the 2014 Volt will be even announced until August.

This deviates from previous word we received a few months ago when we were told 2014 details would be announced in June 2013, but that month came and went without explanation.

The latest yesterday is a brief bit of news saying news will be coming later.

“The 2014 model year Volt is estimated to begin in mid-August,” said Chevrolet Communications Representative Michelle Bunker Malcho. “At that time we will announce additional product and pricing details.”

We asked her to clarify if this was when production would start as that seemed implied.

To this we were told GM has gotten away from divulging info one way or the other on production schedules.

Reasons for the difference in timing this year include, but are not limited to: 1) GM is still working on its original 2013 production schedule which it has not fulfilled to date, and numbers of which it is not at liberty to divulge; 2) There remain a good number of unsold 2013s still to be moved off of dealers’ lots; 3) production schedules normally do vary year by year. As a reminder, we were told the car was launched in November 2010, so changeover at the factory is not on any set month.

Not commented on is whether GM will be making any last-minute changes to the car. Nor will GM state when exactly the 2014 Volt production will begin. Will it be August? September? No comment.

Recently, one report had gone out saying that July 15 was the start-up date for Volt production at GM’s Detroit-Hamtramck assembly plant, with the implication that this news followed a visit to the plant.

But whether that was ever in consideration, GM is not confirming that now, and Malcho indicated that was essentially an incorrect report.

News so far has been of two new exterior colors – Ashen Gray Metallic and Brownstone Metallic – but unlike last year, an increase in battery kilowatt hours is not expected.

The 2011 Volt utilized a 16-kwh LG-Chem battery pack, and the 2013 upgraded that same pack to 16.5 and in doing so, it delivered three more miles of electric range and an increase to 98 MPGe as well.

Aside from two new colors, this year little more is known to be pending other than minor changes to interior trim.

IMG_2462

Also unknown is whether GM will mark down prices beyond the temporary discounts it began that contributed to June sales cresting to almost 2,700 units – up from 1,607 in May and 1,306 in April.

Early this year when Nissan was preparing to begin Tennessee production of its 2013 all-electric Leaf, it did permanently reduce prices for the SV and SL trim levels while also introducing an S level for $6,000 less than the 2012 SV.

Eyes will be on Chevrolet as to what else it has planned for the 2014 Volt, if anything, and it now says next month will be when it chooses to disclose this information.

Any guesses on whether GM is preparing a nice surprise?

Or not?

This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 10th, 2013 at 5:55 am and is filed under General. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.

Jul 10th, 2013 (6:35 am)

I have to wonder if further competitor price drops could be a “scare factor” in GM’s delays? For example, Ford’s actual “window stickers” on new 2014 Ford Focus EVs show $4,000 lower starting prices than in 2013 ($35,200 vs $39,200 before shipping charges)…

2014-focus-electric-window-sticker.png

TomServo

TomServo

Jul 10th, 2013 (6:43 am)

On the surface their schedule addresses the 7000+ 2013 Volt’s sitting on dealer lot’s all over America. But I can’t help but believe this could also freeze a large percentage of potential buyers. So the only way to move that stock will have to be a continuation of the huge “rebates” maybe approaching $5K if that 7000+ number doesn’t decrease significantly by Aug. I suspect GM will allow the competition to set their 2014 prices then beat them at their own game.

I’m one of those that want a second Volt but will now sit on the sideline to see how GM/Chevy play their hand. I suspect I won’t be alone.

Dan Hue

Dan Hue

Jul 10th, 2013 (6:47 am)

Could GM be waiting for the BMW i3 to officially come out, and calibrate its offering in response?

Jul 10th, 2013 (7:05 am)

Maybe the surprise will come in 2015, as an Impala that goes ~40 miles on $.60/gallon fuel. Doesn’t Hamtramck make Impalas now?

MnVikes

MnVikes

Jul 10th, 2013 (7:07 am)

I’m thinking that the details on the MY14 are such that showing their hand now will leave 1000′s of MY13 unsold without further discounts. If its a price reduction with reduced features then I will be glad I bought two weeks ago. If its includes an increased battery range then maybe I would regret buying now but so far I’m just enjoying my new Volt.

WVhybrid

WVhybrid

Jul 10th, 2013 (7:54 am)

Every time GM has announced a factory pause for model swithover or inventory control for the Volt, Faux News has added to the echo chamber that “GM stopped making Volts”. Talking about Volt production has been a losing proposition for GM. I think their current position on announcements makes a lot of good sense.

WVhybrid

Jul 10th, 2013 (8:23 am)

“So come on down to your Chevy dealer, if you can find it, where you may or may not see some new Volts (at a date yet to be determined).”

Jul 10th, 2013 (8:43 am)

Leaf & Focus EV price drops put some pressure on GM, but remember, those are BEVs, so not the same car as an EREV Volt. BMW’s pricing is probably more relevant as it will be the closest competitor to the Volt now. However, I think it’s price wont create too much pressure due to it being above the Volt’s current price.

I’m going to stick w/my guess of pricing to get the final cost below $30K after the $7,500 tax credit. I don’t expect any other surprises (but I also like to set the bar low).

Jul 10th, 2013 (9:04 am)

nasaman,

I was thinking along the same line.
    Why the deviation in transparency this year as opposed to last? Serious pricing competition, in the plug-in world!

From: Nissan, Fiat, Ford, Honda, BMW, Smart, Toyota….

NPNS!
    Volt#671

ziv

ziv

Jul 10th, 2013 (9:14 am)

I have to agree with kdawg. GM has to reduce the MSRP by at least $1700 so that the after tax credit price goes below $30k, there is just too much competition, even if the competition isn’t a great EREV like the Volt. WE know about the seller incentives, but most potential Volt buyers don’t. I understand that the inventory is a concern for GM if the 2014MY Volt has noticeable improvements, but if the ’14 only has minor changes, a thousand dollar, or so, reduction in price for the ’13 would make it look awfully good.
    The only reason I can think of for GM to be holding up on the announcement of the ’14 is that there IS a significant improvement in some way. Why else are they stumbling along, announcing the ’14 info will be released in June and then in mid-July saying that it won’t be released until August, when they have told reporters that ’14 production will start July 15th, indicating that ’14′s will show up on dealer lots by early August? Again, even if the 2014MY Volt is a 40 mile AER or has other great new features, the 2013MY Volts will still sell well if the price is right.
    I am continually amazed by how great the engineers at GM are, and how incompetent the MBA’s/management are.

kdawg:
    Leaf & Focus EV price drops put some pressure on GM, but remember, those are BEVs, so not the same car as an EREV Volt.BMW’s pricing is probably more relevant as it will be the closest competitor to the Volt now.However, I think it’s price wont create too much pressure due to it being above the Volt’s current price.

I’m going to stick w/my guess of pricing to get the final cost below $30K after the $7,500 tax credit.I don’t expect any other surprises (but I also like to set the bar low).

Jul 10th, 2013 (9:34 am)

“Any guesses on whether GM is preparing a nice surprise?”

I would say there will be no surprises.

Jul 10th, 2013 (9:41 am)

I think they are concerned by sales volumes and 2013 inventory. It is likely that there will be some kind of price cut for 2014, but perhaps not much. We know that price reduction has always topped GM’s future Volt plans (and that a $10K cut is coming in a few years), but there is no reason to suppose that this will come all at once. Think of the poor 2015 Volt buyers who see the 2016s come in $10,000 lower! I think the rebate-before-less-expensive-next-year’s model” may become a pattern between now and end-of-tax-credit time, IMO. After that will come any significant improvements (but with incremental tweaks along the way).

Jul 10th, 2013 (9:42 am)

Dan Hue:

Pricing has been announced. It is 42K plus 2 K for the RE= 44K

Jul 10th, 2013 (9:56 am)

George S. Bower:
    “Any guesses on whether GM is preparing a nice surprise?”

I would say there will be no surprises.

If GM announces a EREV Equinox, than that would an expected surprise!

MTN Ranger

MTN Ranger

Jul 10th, 2013 (10:00 am)

BMW i3 MSRP is still unannounced. Those are rumors on the InsideEV website.

George S. Bower: Pricing has been announced. It is 42K plus 2 K for the RE= 44K

Gieso

Gieso

Jul 10th, 2013 (10:01 am)

My guess is that GM will drop the price to get closer to the Ford and the delay is because they are wrapping up some changes that are just not completely tested yet. i predict a small range change due to minor battery tweaks or software mods to get the MPGe above the competition (>105) in addition to a price drop to keep momentum rolling.

Roy_H

Roy_H

Jul 10th, 2013 (10:02 am)

So is that mid-August for Volts at the dealer, or Volt production?

But the part I am focusing on is the “additional product…details”. So we have confirmation that there are more changes than just paint color.

Dwayne

Dwayne

Jul 10th, 2013 (10:06 am)

I am in the market to buy now and went to see my Chevy dealer yesterday about a lease (Ogden UT) . I spite of tons of it ads quoteing $259-$269 with $2400 down all over the internet, the best he could do was $390/mo. Granted his Volt listed for $43000 but still seemed high to me. The dealer said that the ads were misleading because they did not include the tax or other cost to the lease payment.

What are you guys paying for a lease? Actual out of pocket cost at signing and actual monthly payment at the end of the month.

I talked to a Nissan dealer and he quoted me $213/mo for a Leaf but I’m not sure if that is real or not either.

Jul 10th, 2013 (10:14 am)

I miss the old days of 2007 – 2010, when GM liked us here and told us what was going on with the Volt…..

Now we have to wait, just like everyone else! :(

C5277

Jul 10th, 2013 (10:16 am)

Eco_Turbo:

I bet you didn’t know that there will be a “eAssist” powered Impala. Here is the Owners Manual for the 2014 Chevy Impala:

Now look at pages 1-23 (eAssist Overview), 5-10 (eAssist Instrument Cluster), and 5-27 (eAssist Power Flow).

I know that GM will print every available option for any model in the Owners Manuals to cover everything that the owners needs to know. So by 2015 maybe GM will add an EREV option to the Impala and its cousin the Buick LaCrosse.

I might not be a Volt owner, but I do my best to get all available GM documentation, and read before I buy or recommend. My best source is Helm, Inc, where I have been buying manuals since 1976 (as Lancing Lithographers). I have the original 2011 Chevy Volt Owners Manual (way before Chevy published it as a PDF), and last month I bought the 2014 Chevy Spark EV Owners Manual, both from Helm, Inc.

When I do buy a new GM vehicle, a year later I can buy the Service Manuals, too, from Helm, Inc.

jdan

jdan

Jul 10th, 2013 (10:30 am)

Dwayne,

My lease is 270/month with $2000 down. It is a 2 year 10,000 miles/year lease. I don’t put many miles on my cars so my payment can be a bit lower. My Volt is a 2012 leased when the 2013s were out last summer. I would think that 2013s would be pretty good deals right about now. I would contact other dealers in your area and let them know you want a lease similar to the advertised ones. I know you did this for one dealer, but what a dealer pays MSRP is based on the dealer volume, so try larger more active dealerships. Hope this helps.

For the 2014 Volt I agree that there will likely be a bit more range, some software tweaks, and a slightly lower price. Since there is some 2013s still available, then competing against yourself would not make any sense. I think that drives when manufacturers release new product IMO.

Jul 10th, 2013 (10:32 am)

George S. Bower: Pricing has been announced. It is 42K plus 2 K for the RE= 44K

The price was mentioned (you could say announced), but it’s not official.

Jul 10th, 2013 (10:39 am)

kdawg: The price was mentioned (you could say announced), but it’s not official.

The official price will be higher. BMW knows that its fans will pay through their noses (and their rear orifice) to get the latest “status” model. Real Americans will see through this silliness and buy a Volt or pay a bit more and buy the Cadillac ELR.

Jul 10th, 2013 (10:43 am)

Dwayne:

What are you guyspaying for a lease?Actual out of pocket cost at signing and actual monthly payment at the end of the month.

We had one guy here that announced 329/mo bottom line if I remember correctly.

Jul 10th, 2013 (10:46 am)

nasaman,

If you want to do a head-to-head comparison, the Volt still outclasses the Ford Focus Electric. The better GM vehicle that can compete head on with the Focus is the Chevy Spark EV. And the Spark is already selling at a lower cost and higher volume for less than two weeks than the Focus Electric did in June.

Charlie H

Charlie H

Jul 10th, 2013 (10:49 am)

Jackson: Yes, the Volt is the best kept secret on the road; just not quite in the way we thought.

It’s quite a switch from years gone by when GM’s suits wouldn’t shut up about it. Of course, often enough, they were wrong, which just added to the fun.

Jul 10th, 2013 (11:50 am)

Raymondjram,

Is the 2014 Volt manual available? Maybe you can scoop the changes. :D

Jul 10th, 2013 (11:53 am)

jdan: My lease is 270/month with $2000 down

George S. Bower: We had one guy here that announced 329/mo bottom line if I remember correctly

IIRC my coworker leased his 2013 Volt for under $300/mo but I forget what his down payment was, if any. Let me see if I can find out.

Jul 10th, 2013 (11:56 am)

Raymondjram: GM has a big winner here with the Spark EV! The next winners would be a EREV CUV and a EREV or BEV pickup.

If they stuck the Spark EV drive train into something like the Chevy Tru 140S concept, increased it to a 200mi range, I would buy it in a heartbeat.

pjkPA

pjkPA

Jul 10th, 2013 (11:58 am)

nasaman:
    I have to wonder if further competitor price drops could be a “scare factor” in GM’s delays? For example, Ford’s actual “window stickers” on EVs show $4,000 lower starting prices than in 2013 ($35,200 vs $39,200 before shipping charges)…

From my Wattmeter attached to my Volt charger and gas usage…my annual cost to fuel my Volt will cost less than $300… in my case I will be saving approx. $1000 per year in fuel costs… this does not include the savings in Oil changes which I will only have about every 18 months instead of every 2 months in my ICE vehicle.

Jul 10th, 2013 (11:58 am)

No news is good news. May GM provide some great Volt news soon.

Jul 10th, 2013 (12:07 pm)

Raymondjram:
    nasaman,

Only guessing, but isn’t the Focus bigger? The Spark is tiny. Makes my Fit seem like a CUV.

Jul 10th, 2013 (12:11 pm)

Mark Z:
    No news is good news. May GM provide some great Volt news soon.

Amen. +1

Meanwhile, I’m enjoying my 2011 and not stressing over this stuff.

HiFlite

HiFlite

Jul 10th, 2013 (12:42 pm)

Dwayne:
    I am in the market to buy now and went to see my Chevy dealer yesterday about a lease (Ogden UT) .I spite of tons of it ads quoteing $259-$269 with $2400 down all over the internet, the best he could do was $390/mo.Granted his Volt listed for $43000 but still seemed high to me.The dealer said that the ads were misleading because they did not include the tax or other cost to the lease payment.

It varies a lot from state to state, depending on sales tax in that state and how it is applied to leases. Shop another dealer in UT. Make sure he’s applying the $4250 lease assist cash from GM. etc – best to check out the treads about leasing on the gm-volt.com forum than threadjack, though. Plenty of info is already there.

Charlie H

Charlie H

Jul 10th, 2013 (12:54 pm)

Raymondjram: Real Americans will see through this silliness and buy a Volt or pay a bit more and buy the Cadillac ELR.

Perhaps it has not otherwise come to your attention but some “Real Americans” are actually employed to build BMWs. Got a recommendation for them?

Jul 10th, 2013 (12:57 pm)

Charlie H: Got a recommendation for them?

Yeah, buy a Volt.

Jul 10th, 2013 (1:56 pm)

kdawg:
    Raymondjram,

Is the 2014 Volt manual available?Maybe you can scoop the changes.

Yes it is for sale at Helm for $35.00 plus shipping (expect at least a two week delivery time):

If you can’t wait until next month, maybe you can ask a Chevy dealer for a copy. The GM document number is 22865471.

Jul 10th, 2013 (2:00 pm)

Charlie H,

Jul 10th, 2013 (2:02 pm)

HiFlite: It varies a lot from state to state, depending on sales tax in that state and how it is applied to leases. Shop another dealer in UT. Make sure he’s applying the $4250 lease assist cash from GM. etc–best to check out the treads about leasing on the gm-volt.com forum than threadjack, though. Plenty of info is already there.

Dwayne,

What you need is a spreadsheet to completely understand. When I leased mine I had one from the forum that matched the dealer pretty well.

Jul 10th, 2013 (2:05 pm)

Jackson: Only guessing, but isn’t the Focus bigger? The Spark is tiny.Makes my Fit seem like a CUV.

BTW, did you get to sit in a Spark (front and rear seat), as I did?

George

George

Jul 10th, 2013 (2:14 pm)

Jul 10th, 2013 (2:35 pm)

Raymondjram: Compare the interior space in both (shoulder room and hip room) then you will see that the Spark EV can carry the same four adults, and cost much less than the Focus.

BTW, did you get to sit in a Spark (front and rear seat), as I did?

It isn’t only interior space that’s at issue. Some people will be so put off as to not try the seats if a car looks too tiny.

No, I didn’t sit in a Spark, nor am I saying that it isn’t a great car (though I’m not considering any BEV as things stand today).

Jul 10th, 2013 (2:56 pm)

The range is just not there for the Spark EV to work for me. We are considering a car for the FL home, but to drive to Key Largo (we do a lot of scuba diving!), is just over 100 highway miles one way from Boca Raton.

I rented a gas version of the Spark in April, and it was a fun little car to drive. Get the REAL range of the BEV version to 150 miles, and it would be on the short list of vehicles. But in all honesty, we would really rather see the MPV-5 Voltec based CUV in our garage………….

JMHO

C-5277

minorguy

minorguy

Jul 10th, 2013 (3:05 pm)

If GM is waiting to sell off 2013 inventory before revealing anything about the 2014, then we kind of have a standoff. I’m interested in buying a Volt, but I won’t until I find out for sure the price and features of the 2014 model. The only way I’ll buy a 2013 is if I know the 2014 is relatively unchanged and if the 2013 is significantly cheaper. Otherwise, why should I? The 2013 would be a lower resale value just because its an earlier model year, true? Further, how many little improvements in the 2014 won’t actually be mentioned such as improved parts, software, or slight changes based on experience from previous models?

Jul 10th, 2013 (3:19 pm)

minorguy,

You do have to take into account the fact that you may find $4000 + in incentives on a 2013 that you almost certainly won’t find when the 2014s roll out. You’ll also cheat yourself out of several months, or a year of unique automotive experiences (and money you might have saved on gas).

Jul 10th, 2013 (3:35 pm)

Jackson: Some people will be so put off as to not try the seats if a car looks too tiny.

Tiny is good. Less mass = more range.

Jul 10th, 2013 (3:42 pm)

Jackson: You’ll also cheat yourself out of several months, or a year of unique automotive experiences (and money you might have saved on gas).

I agree. +1

I paid full MSRP for my 2011 and I have never regretted it. 28 months and 46K miles of pure driving enjoyment. There is nothing in the automotive experience like going 3 months between trips to the gas station, LOL.

On the other hand, for the totally price driven, I went by our Chevy dealer this morning and counted 21 Volts on the lot. So I wouldn’t be a bit surprised if there are still a few 2013s hanging around after the 2014s become available. At that point one could make a truly informed decision about the options. We bought our 2004 C3500 after the 2005s were out and got an awesome deal. I have never regretted that either.

minorguy

minorguy

Jul 10th, 2013 (3:45 pm)

Jackson, that may be true. But the point is that we don’t know. Maybe there won’t be any incentive but instead the MSRP will be lower. If it were not, then you’d think the best way for GM to sell 2013s would be to reveal that.
    As for lost time not driving a Volt, I thought I would know about the 2014s in late May. But they keep being just a month or two away.

volt11

volt11

Jul 10th, 2013 (3:53 pm)

IMO, the Volt is now priced right with the 4K rebate factored in. GM should just adjust the MSRP to be that price without a rebate.

Will there be a surprise? There are a lot of reasons to think there will be, and a few reasons to think there won’t be. Still have my fingers crossed.

Jul 10th, 2013 (4:40 pm)

OT: GM stock closed at $35.33 today. That is the highest it’s closed since Feb 2011. It’s above its IPO price as well.

Tim Shevlin

Tim Shevlin

Jul 10th, 2013 (4:44 pm)

I predict that GM will have a nice surprise that will make everyone very happy. It will be centered on battery technology. Anyone live near the Volt battery supplier plant? Is it shut down? And then there’s the ELR factor. Whew…..

Jul 10th, 2013 (4:51 pm)

minorguy

You’re lucky. Before the Tesla Roadster, the electric car was declared “ten years away” in popular magazines for almost 50 years. :-P

Jul 10th, 2013 (5:35 pm)

Tim Shevlin:
    Anyone live near the Volt battery supplier plant? Is it shut down?

Good question.
    This article:
    said it would be open by the end of summer.
    It would be nice to know the status.
    Maybe GM is waiting for the Holland plant to open before starting 2014 production (but I doubt it)

rdunniii

rdunniii

Jul 10th, 2013 (5:38 pm)

A decontented Volt C (for cheapo) with an MSRP of $29,900) with no discounts.

Remove ~1/2 of the battery to make it more equivalent to the competition (Energi).

Remove all the electrical content like locks and windows.

Modularize the infotainment system and remove all the audio stuff except a basic one speaker AM radio.

Remove all the Onstar stuff.

Charlie H

Charlie H

Jul 10th, 2013 (6:39 pm)

Raymondjram: Charlie H, Yes! Quit BMW and work with an American company! How about you? Do you work with Toyota?Raymond

stuart22

stuart22

Jul 10th, 2013 (7:01 pm)

kdawg,

Good news, I bought it @ $22. Wish I had jumped on the Tesla bandwagon back when, tho….

Jul 10th, 2013 (7:11 pm)

Charlie H: All the automakers have global operations and import cars to the US. Want to support Americans? Buy an Avalon.

There are schools all around the globe, that teach economics…effectively. The US is not a developing country which needs to ship dollars to Japan, Germany and Korea to help us learn manufacturing and build an auto business.

Jul 10th, 2013 (7:35 pm)

rdunniii:
    A decontented Volt C (for cheapo) with an MSRP of $29,900) with no discounts.

Remove all the electrical content like locks and windows.

Remove all the Onstar stuff.

Who are you, and what have you done with Cap’n Jack? ;-)

Bob G

Bob G

Jul 10th, 2013 (7:57 pm)

Charlie H: You’re kidding, right? BMW was offering those Americans jobs when GM was laying workers off.

Conveniently omitted from this comparison is where the engineers, managers, accountants, lawyers, technicians, technical writers, and other professionals who develop and support the vehicles are employed.

Perhaps Toyota provides some basic non-union assembly labor jobs in the USA, but you can bet that everything else is in Japan.

Jul 10th, 2013 (8:02 pm)

Jackson: Who are you, and what have you done with Cap’n Jack?

LOL. +1

john1701a

john1701a

Jul 10th, 2013 (8:38 pm)

rdunniii: A decontented Volt C (for cheapo) with an MSRP of $29,900) with no discounts.

Remove all the electrical content like locks and windows.

Remove all the Onstar stuff.

They know something affordable & profitable for the masses to purchase is a necessity, but they’d rather gamble on the next generation than address product diversity.

Of course, the current inventory situation and the topic at hand (upcoming 2014 models) will force change anyway. So, it’s a basically a moot point at this stage. The time for being proactive has already passed.

Charlie H

Charlie H

Jul 10th, 2013 (8:42 pm)

jeffhre: The US is not a developing country which needs to ship dollars to Japan, Germany and Korea to help us learn manufacturing and build an auto business.

Really? Because when you look at some of Detroit’s products, you come to a different conclusion.

Did you know that the Cruze was designed and engineered in Korea? That the batteries in the Volt are from Korea? That the drive unit is from Japan? Why didn’t those activities take place in Detroit?

rdunniii

rdunniii

Jul 10th, 2013 (11:59 pm)

john1701a: This group has been dead set against GM offering a second model of Volt for years.

Of course, the current inventory situation and the topic at hand (upcoming 2014 models) will force change anyway.So, it’s a basically a moot point at this stage.The time for being proactive has already passed.

Not saying I agree with the position, just noting no one in the lowered MSRP is the only thing that matters camp said so first.

Jul 11th, 2013 (12:14 am)

Remove all the electrical content like locks and windows.
    Remove all the Onstar stuff.

So you want a Twizzy?

Jul 11th, 2013 (11:55 am)

kdawg: So you want a Twizzy?

I dunno, the Twizzy is a pretty cool fashion statement. +1

If it had a bowtie on the front I could get pretty interested.

As you may remember, I have pretty much agreed with CaptJack all along on the KISS front.

Charlie H

Charlie H

Jul 11th, 2013 (4:49 pm)

Bob G,

Really?

Do I hear you whining about development of the Cruze going offshore?